Welcome Lizardbreath to your forums

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome me. I expect lots of free sex from all of the members and I hope to gain your respect in the years to come.

HELLO ALL!

-Lizardbreath

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You came to the right place. Welcome mr. lizardbreath. For free seks ask for Tweak :D

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BattleForums, brother.

Do you happen to play Counter-Strike or any Blizzard games? Or did you find this place by googling "hawtt sex forums"?

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome I see you play Warcraft 3.Do you play any other games besides Warcraft 3?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You get points for referring to thyself in third person in the title, but lose points for lack of consistency.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I play warcraft3 and a little bit of counterstrike from time to time. I am just looking for a cool forum to chill at.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I welcome thee, knight. You must have a name amidst our people, so I dub thee Sir Horny. The people shall celebrate long into the night. Come, join our festivities.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I accept thee title that thee has givenst to meeith. And I will Cherish it too the bottom of my heart. I will now move FORWARD!

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Well its nice to know that so many people are friendly here. That shows a sign of a good quality board.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
lizardbreath said:
Well its nice to know that so many people are friendly here. That shows a sign of a good quality board.
A good board is that without knots.

Hello.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Free Sex? Go into the Asylum and talk about it there. :D I can tell you will fit in nicely there, just a little feeling I get I guess. :) Welcome to Battleforums, sir! :) And we have tons of friendly people here, so enjoy your stay and get to know all of them. :)