if sc is ever in 3d, then your food limit WILL be dropped

they need to make 2d graphics look freakin awesome

i'd hate to only be able to get 50 lings :(

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
let me know if im the only one that ca picture this, but how about 2d graphics with a 3d look to it?
some of you might know what i mean... or a very very much improved 2d graphics

if it really is going to be 3d, and everyone wants the 200/+ supply, then somethign to fix the lag, i think, would to be to lower the unit size.
onwc3 you could do that because it was very important to be able to select a single unit and use its abilities and controll certain units in your army, but on SC its a bit different.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
ReiGn said:
It's a Command & Conquer: Generals Mod.
Thats definalty a SC mod for WC3...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I think you want to say the opposite :p

And it is a Command & Conquer : Generals mod.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Miss said:
See that green line in the lower middle of the map? That's something General's has. Warcraft III also displays resources on the top, while in tghe screenshot, they are in a small area of the HUD (Also like Generals.)

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what is the +-------- bar in the unit display screen?

i know what the long greenbar your talking about, DM, but like enar the Map, what is that?
in my post at the end of page2, in the first screen shot, the yellow + is there, but in the next screen, the bottom of the +-------- bar has a few of the bars highlited

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think that is the bar for how many general experience points you would get on C&C Generals. In this case, it was likely used to gain more enhancements for the Zerg, say a Greater Spire or something?

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Miss said:
It;s a C&C Mod, you can tell by the "Repair" Icon being used on the buildings and tanks which W3 doesn;t have.

Edit:
As for the green bar, it's a power indicator. remember in C&C you need power plants for your buildings to operate. but i could be wrong, and it could be the supply limit.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that would be a nice change for SC2- instead of building supply, instead create other buildings that generate supply for buildings, of which the buildings that create units keep supply for the units they created-

in other words, your CC generates up to, lets say, 8 supply, just like in SC, but when it is first built, it will keep generating supply, while other buildings created after it will take up the supply that the CC offers.
to keep supply for units, the barrack that creates that unit has a set supply and can create units based on the amount of supply it has.
of course, for a extra boost of supply for units, Depots should still be available.
too make all this simpler, im saying their could be a total of 4 things to handle-
mineral, gas, unit supply, and building supply.

just a thought

Drunk-SCV

Reaction score
This is jus a mod from c&c cuz they ****ing STOLE starcraft imaged. westwood has no pride at all... they can't even think up their own name. this mod is called ****ing Xel'Naga's Revenge!!! WTF is up wit dat!?!?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Drunk-SCV said:
This is jus a mod from c&c cuz they ****ing STOLE starcraft imaged. westwood has no pride at all... they can't even think up their own name. this mod is called ****ing Xel'Naga's Revenge!!! WTF is up wit dat!?!?
no just no
y would a game company make a mode after an othe game company?
do they even do that?
i dont remeber and the linksa re half dead
but this is made by other ppl like CC fans

@bloodmatter
uh repat that i dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.