Weird screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
WC You rely to much on unit control. SC is more about mass & attack.
not really, in SC when you see people with 300-100 record play, they pretty much do unit controls much more than what ppl do in wc.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I just made the transition from WCIII to SC not to long ago. I am much faster at SC now, because I had to be fast to stay competative in WCIII. I luckily can slow down for SC, cause it is a slower game.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
I agree with everything said there except "less micro, less unit control", SC requires hell lot more micro then WC.

and god, how did scrn shot thread turn into wc vs sc thread? we all know WC > SC, by 3 main factors:
-better graphics
-better custom games
-newer game.
Anyone that says that graphics determine how good a game is, isn't a true gamer.

I can admit that WC3 has better custom games, but i reckon SC has a better RANGE of custom games.

Newer? Wtf? Since when did newer mean anything? Lode Runner is an awesome game and still pwns most games today, just because it's old doesn't mean it sucks.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
I just made the transition from WCIII to SC not to long ago. I am much faster at SC now, because I had to be fast to stay competative in WCIII. I luckily can slow down for SC, cause it is a slower game.
hows it slower game when most sc games can end at like 5 min or 10 min, while wc games can take at least like 12 or 10 min at minimum? The reason I find wc alot easier to micro is just a fact that you dont have alot of units to control, like for me, max of 12 or 15 units in most games, while in sc I may have more than 24 marines and 6 fbats and about 10 medics, if Im terran, etc etc, and whole lot more reasons, I just dont see how wc can require more micro then sc :S

and renzo, by the time you read the first reason, you could've found out that I was being sarcastic. and geez, I'd hate to be true gamer.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
See, Starcraft is such an easier ame to play. less micro, less unit control, less strategy, less activity.
Pan said:
SC is more about mass & attack.
Saying that, tells me that you don't know much things about SC.
I'm not gonna go into details, but I could list more than just "1" opening for each race.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
95% of the people who complain about the 3D WC3 graphics are people whose computers coulnd't handle WC3 when it first came out, and by the time they finally got a good enough computer everyone was already too good on ladder so the game was labeled as shit.

Sorry to say you missed out on a great ****ing game, and are still missing out.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
u dont need any hot gfx card im using the one on my motehr borad and wc3 still works

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I just dont like the style of WC3... bleh

Starcraft just feels more smooth to me.

Talk about off-topic...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
People say SC is only massing because of the 200 supply, and because of those ill-fated money maps :rolleyes

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-edit-

mutas raped :p

ooooooo..
looki the tanks. NUCLEAR MISSLE DETECTED

www.gamesector.lentyay.com/ review.php?id=121

omfg!check this out:www.infoceptor.com/cgraphics.shtml
check out yoshicraft's gundam :)
nukemobile is nice 2 the Mon Valamari Carrier looks sweet as hell in Sc...

if u guys cant find the images on the Gamesector site, do this:
lemme find it again

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im on that site looking at WC2 custom tile sets.. glacerial, rainforest, and desert..
could you plz say Pains?
when someone says Pains Requiem it makes me feel like they are being sarcastic or something for some reason...
and yes..i want a sneak preview..

Zerglite

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
im on that site looking at WC2 custom tile sets.. glacerial, rainforest, and desert..
could you plz say Pains?
when someone says Pains Requiem it makes me feel like they are being sarcastic or something for some reason...
and yes..i wat a sneak preview..

ok pains requiem

and i wat a sneak preview too

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
I finally understand now, and for all the times I voted that Starcraft should be 3d how wrong I was!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
SC2 (If it ever will exist) will be 3D no doubt. Besides, WC3's graphics weren't that bad, i like them.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
[Glow=Red]I think that SC2 should be in 3D, but not crappy 3D like that was. If we are to have 3D units...use some like the ones I posted as Fenix_reborn...I had a mean Goliath, and I was just looking for it, but I think I may have deleted it. :([/Glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.