We need a new tournament.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
It has been baron lately. We need another SC tourney.

Last time it wasn't as good as we hoped, but it still brought back some excitement to playing SC. People trained and practiced and it was all cool watching but now it is desert storm on SC now. It could be a slap dash tourney, it can be a well thought out tourney. It really dont matter.

who's up for another tourney :wavey me :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Don't worry, we are working on it. We have some big plans.

Expect something awesome, but don't expect it incredibly soon. Patience is a virtue.

Trust me though, it'll be one cool tourney.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If you guys can except newbies, I'm in for some tournament action. I loved tourneys, not just ones in regular play, but also ones in UMS Maps as well. I'm very good at evolves, and used to have a lot of tourneys for evolves on West back in the day. Good stuff man. :D

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter, you mean "accept"?
Anyways, when will the tourney be? I doubt I'll make this one since I'll be moving soon. :(

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Great, Now I can officially get my ass kicked LOL.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
This one I think we should set individual times for games instead of all at once, to make it mose convienant for the players

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That will most likely be the plan. But you'll find out the details once myself and Tronga have nutted it out and found a good time for it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yea. Since you guys play on East, and I play ion East from Western part of USA, I'd like it more that way, the way RyanXWing said. BTW Renzokuken, check your PM's. :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I live in Australia, what Ryan said is what we'd HAVE to do to make it work well. Too hard with timezones to do it all at once.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
but i think the times should be set up where if people want to watch observers will be allowed, cause i am on alot and enjoy watching intresting games. Like renzo and pumkinhead :D good one

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
its not as interesting cause you don't see the great conversations. I remember when i was playing pheonix I saying some random stuff and not really paying attension to the game. After watching my replay I didn't remember all of it, it was truely an experience.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
In reponse to the chat thing, you guys should have seen the chat from when me and tronga were in a team game... Hilarious stuff man... I once said "Stop giving me a boner" in a game I was playing with crot :D. I think he has a screen shot still... maybe..

And as in the last tourney I'll save all my reps :-D

If its a saturday I bet I can make it to every game!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That was pretty usefull, I'll be damned if it wasn't...

Sorry, folks, I was away on vacations (yet again :D). Darkmatter, did you say we should not accept (except) newbies?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hmm...not accept except newbies. Cool, I'm in.:p