We have 4 mods...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Holy shit, we have 4 mods...

Now why don't one of you clean the tutorial thread up, and orgainze it?

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Why dont you pm people, Or get a life?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I've PMed Mac, Roach, and Tweak *back when he was a mod here* about it, and they didn't do shit about it. I'm just saying it would be easier to search if that damn thing wasn't just retard-a-fied

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Why do we need 4 mods here anyway? 3 was almost overboard to begin with...and I think MacMan and Roach gave up on this section anyway...contact them and drop them.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'll fill in for Mac or Roach. ^^;

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So will I, and hell, I've even PMed the old mods here saying I'de be willing to organize it, but they said it was a dumb idea

Teddy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Jeckel
So will I, and hell, I've even PMed the old mods here saying I'de be willing to organize it, but they said it was a dumb idea
Begging for a mod job wont get u anywhere.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Jesus christ Teddy, quit pissing off admins so that they will quit changing your name, sheesh...

MacMan

Reaction score
HEY GUYS!
Jake, before my internet crapped out on me (litterally a before bf went down... again) I was going to start cleaning up the rules and tutorial threads before I made a grand exit. I would have been prepping things for a new mod, and I had hoped you would get the spot. BF crashed, or something, so I figured I'd come back when it came back. (When did you guys get back, anyway?) Sorry for the delay, but right now my life is a mess: My hard drive, with all of my art, music, life, is dead; my internet hasn't been working (I'm talking to you now care of an AOL trial disk), so I've been out of the loop. I'll be catching up with things around here, and then I'll see where it goes from there.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Damn Mac, sorry to hear that. We've been back up for what...a little under a month, but I'm not too sure. Glad to see that you're back atleast

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Alright, sweet. I'll help you if you want, cause I got loads of time on my hands, just lemme know