We got a big Error here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Reaction score
i load my d2jsp 50.24 and wen it gets to the login screen it showed the d2jsp banner on top then crashed soon afterwards with we got a big error here error can anybody tell me how to fix this prob plz?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Reinstall it please.

Deep

Reaction score
did that about 5 times both diablo and d2jsp.. also tried 4 diff versions of d2jsp.. same problem... didnt fix it.. iono wat to do.. i have looked EVERYWHERE in this forum for help but i cant find it

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
could be something wrong with your keys (ie. cdkey or your d2jsp key)

im not entirely sure on account that i dont get very many errors cause i get shit done right the first time :)

check that if your using d2loader or anything that it is checked in your char configurations at the autod2jsp file...

Deep

Reaction score
yea im using d2losder.. and yeap its checked.. i have dont just about EVERYTHING posted on this forum and others to fix this.. im just hopeing someone here might know something i havent tried... my key seems to be allright.. jhj works on it.. and d2jsp works on it for a plit second befor crashing.. its gotta be something with the d2loader.. i just dunno wat.. i got 3 d2loaders all from diff links hopeing one would work, but it didnt..

Deep

Reaction score
yeapp.. changed the name and also deleted it wen changeing name didnt work.. same thing happened... i know i can run this bot i did befor.. i just cant figure out wats the problem

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Do you have the key for D2JSP or did you get an illegal version of the bot?

Deep

Reaction score
got an illegal version with the key from the key gen.. and yea i changed the kegens name and also moves it away from the d2jsp folder

Deep

Reaction score
soo noone has any solutions to this problem??.. its been like 2 weeks or trying to get it to work

Deep

Reaction score
lol ive tried a few.. din work... noone else is having this problem??

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Coolmission said:
We've revised our forum rules and have come to a conclusion:

Talking about the D2JSP Bot itself or asking for support is allowed.

However, you have to follow these 2 rules:

1) You are not allowed to talk about the cracked version of d2jsp. We won't help you install the crack or solve any problems you encounter while registering/cracking the software. This will get you warned (2 points) and your thread will get closed & voided.
Also, as soon as you state in your post that you're using the cracked version of d2jsp, you will be warned (2 points). We STILL DO NOT TOLERATE Warez (cracked/leaked/nullified software)

2) As soon as you give a link (direct or indirect) to a site that provides the cracked version of the program, will get you temp banned for at least 5 days. Best way not to get banned is the following: Dont post any links in d2jsp thread. If you really have to give someone a link to a file that he has to download, give him the direct link! Linking to d2jsp.org of course is allowed.

Thank you very much

~coolmission & oneyedman
Refer to rule #1.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.