Wc3 TFT Private Servers

LudoGoGo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just recently come back to Wc3 and quite honestly it seems dead on the battle.net servers.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any popular Wc3 Private Servers that have received this diminishing populace.

Thanks,

-Ludo

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Hi everyone,

I have just recently come back to Wc3 and quite honestly it seems dead on the battle.net servers.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any popular Wc3 Private Servers that have received this diminishing populace.

Thanks,

-Ludo
USeast USWEST NORTHREND The other one.. NO PRIVATE SERVER IS GOING TO HAVE MORE PLAYERS THEN BATTLE.NET EVER. So buy a legit cd key and play on the regular servers like everybody else.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Private servers are... unnecessary for the most part. they will never have more than a few dozen members each.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
We dont use these things called "Private Servers". I only use these atrocities for d2 mods.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
USeast USWEST NORTHREND The other one.. NO PRIVATE SERVER IS GOING TO HAVE MORE PLAYERS THEN BATTLE.NET EVER. So buy a legit cd key and play on the regular servers like everybody else.
I second that. What... other servers have thousands ??? Wtf Lolz Thinking like a smart person.

Private servers suck as hell. ****ing big noobs when 1 better player will get 100:10, coz you match the same NOOOBS every time.

Go play BNet or go play GG Arena, GG arena is the best non-Bnet, pff losers in crap servers. FYI: many moved to Garena not some retarded servers. Whoever plays such servers instead of GGC or BNet is some retarded stupid worthless asshole. How could someone cr8 such a sh1t that changes your war3.exe cracks it blah blah, adds crap files only to make access to a sh1t place...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
one of my friends plays a private server, and i think there are like 10 people on it at best. waste of time connecting to it.