Ways to convince peole to leave a game.

CITN

Reaction score
the way to get out is to trick the guy you hate to ally you (dont badmouth him yet then build up your forces HUGE and then tell him to mass someone with you (this takes awhile) then when he masses you mass the guy you said and all of a sudden when he feels confident in you quickly turn the mass on him and kill him it also works if you get him to feed you first then when its his turn you plow through his forces like nuthing of course though this only works for mass games not rpgs

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Keep typing random stuff as fast as possible
tell them your gay or a lesbian (no offense to those who are)
tell them your sending a virus to them and tell them not to leave or the virus will stop downloading

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by nickolay
wow so many newbs.
I have many ways.

1. Fake a visrus upload with a private hack that only very few have (i being of of them, the creator)
2. crash the person with a drop hack
3. scare the shit out of some1 with a splashdown or creep hack
(spalshdown-land anywhere with terran race or build anywhere where and scv can reach, creep-build off the creep)
wow those are gay hacks i better not find them being used

Savenor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HAHA! I'm gonna try that Alt-XXX thing on someone and see if it works. That's hilarious. :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer :lucifer

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
In an 2v2 melee game, don't ally your partner, but say stuff like "hi" and "how are you?". Then, whisper or say only to a single opponent you wanna ally against your friend who you hate who thinks your a noob, and when your ally leaves, he'll laugh, ally you, and it's a 2v1. Try it, it works. :D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
get some kind of spam bot hack w/e and just turn it on saying stuff