WAtS ^

tRuNoRtHsIdEr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I meant 2 say hi 2 everyone! And i didnt know(and still dont know) wat double posting is ¿?¿ and if you look at tha time between my first and second post they r exactly 10 mins apart... :-D

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sicloan
DO NOT EVERY DOUBLE POST.

Somehow the usage of the words of that sentence makes it seem just dumb....

Welcome to the forums, my good friend. :wavey

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Double posting is when you make two entries, where it shows: "Posted by: (user) Message: text text text text text."
The second message (post) is: "Posted by: (same user) Message: More text text text text text text."

Get it? Two messages in a row can't be put up by the same person. You can just use thje "Edit" button and change the post. Okay...

WELCOME TO BATTLE FORUMS!!!!!!!:D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

USCTrey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
welcome, enjoy your stay... blah blah blah

p.s. never ever type the same way you did in the first post. It...was painful to read....

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
It is going to become more unique to see people not using the colored text.

Beer Slut, you're talking about people beings fags because of their avatar? Take a look at your own. And no, I don't care that it is a group of punkers or something, you're still a hypocrite for saying it.

Oh, welcome to BattleForums tRuNoRtHsIdEr!