"water wars"

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres been a lot of DOTA spinoff games lately, and ive been looking into about 7 different ones. alast i found a quite revolutionary one called "water wars". basically you decide if your ranged or melee, then if your intell, strength, or agil based. after that, you choose 5 different spells of your choice to use throughout the game, as well as how big you want your hero to be :p. as if thats not damned custom enough, theres a nice twist to it. when you submerge under the water (the whole level is water and islands), you actually go under water and theres a whole 'nother DOTA-oriented terrain down there. two damned battles at once with one above surface and the other below :p.

if you guys havent tried the map before, or want to try it, i could send it to you over gmail. its pretty damned fun.

-edit-

crap, the real name is "water war - Submerged"... close enough jerks.

Paella

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds great, can't you just attach it though? Maybe some screenies too?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
dota is overrated, lets move one to water wars.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
omg i played that. it was SO FRICKIN COOL.
when u dive under water its like a whole new thing. its not birds eye veiw ne more. u see fish and plants and well its cool. THERES A BIG PROBLEM THOUGH. ITS HAS TO DO WITH LAGGING!!!! the lag is way to much.but its still fun.

_JaKE

Reaction score
have i got the right map? or is it a diff map that ur talkin about

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
lol it sounds like fun but im too lazy to try it :p