Watch Diablo 3 Trailer

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Watch Now!

On June 28, Blizzard has finally unveiled the long-awaited Diablo III! Here's a quote directly from the Diablo3.com website: "Twenty years have passed since the cataclysmic events of Diablo® II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram...." This video is the official cinematic trailer introducing the brand new game.

Nincompoop

Member!
Reaction score
Can't wait

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
i played the game many times, i dont know maybe i forgot or i was just so young and noob back then to understand and care much about cain.

also i did not play diablo 1.
Go read a book or something. If you read the threads instead of just posting you would know that Leah is Cain's apprentice.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Cain so far as I know is the last Horadric scholar. I don't believe he has any given magical talents, but he's a walking library of information and lore.

Could be wrong on the magic side though...never seen him do anything, but I suppose it's possible.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
CG Trailers make me QQ. At least Blizzard's are a step above others...

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Cain so far as I know is the last Horadric scholar. I don't believe he has any given magical talents, but he's a walking library of information and lore.

Could be wrong on the magic side though...never seen him do anything, but I suppose it's possible.
so i guess his a historian. make sense since he can identify items meaning he knows and studied all things that he can identify them.

yeh he is a walking library. all brains there and no brawns, no magic spells as well.