Wat type of girl intrests you

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by elfstone

By the way do you know what is really frustrating? Being mentally atracted to a person, while being phisically unatracted. Or vice versa(I assume).
Yes. That's exactly what I was talking about!

silentwolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like rebelious tom boy girls, that are noy hot, but also not ugly...welll, i have to be atracted physically and personaly, they have to have a good attitude and have to be nice but not alway, i need to be able to to have long deep conversations witt her and i could help if she had he same interest as me

silentwolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well...i like girls that like boy stuff, its not alway "oh, lets go shoping!, or, dont waist your time on that junk!" and it dosnt mean there lezbian or anything

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol hell no lesbeians can be any type of woman ... fat very skinny u get the point but hot lesbians where u watch them do it is cool

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
its hard to have a hot girls and funny and sweet cuz if they are hot they might be whory and won't be just interested in 1 guy
I would totally disagree. I know some if not a lot of girls who are not whory but they're hot and very funny and sensitive and sweet.