Wat type of girl intrests you

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Â¥*Oº°‘Mÿ§tÃÇ ‘°ºO*Â¥
the other 25% dont have any or have it all.
yes well said Mystic

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
lol, good think ur not like a little person! i could see now a little guy tryin to kiss a female basketball player! LOL! makes me laugh! she has to bend over, then the little guy runs to the back and starts humpin her! LOL!

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my kinda girl,
smart, SHE MUST be athletic. I cant stand girls that just sit around and bumbing at the malls. If you dont do any sports, you can be sure ur cut off my list. I dont like popular girls. i mean if u go out with one, everyone knows u, i prefer to be kept in the shadows. Any girl must have black hair, and brown/black eyes. I like pretty much any race, as long as they goto japan with me, im fine. Except BLONDS, i HATE BLONDS. I dont know but i just cant stand them. Their not stupid or anything, but i did manage to find one girl in my school that was the stereotypical blond. She was doing a culinary arts homework assignment, and she asked me, how much is in a dozen, i just rolled my eyes and for the hell of it, i said 40. She seemed a little in disbelief, but she fell for it. then she asked whats 12 times 3 (its 36 for those people that cant count :D, then i just started to have fun and making up wierd answers. Jeesus, i never thought id meet the stereo typical blond. But man SHE IS DUMB!!! But neway ya, all girls must also have things in common with me. I mean, whats the point of dating a girl when u guys dont like what each other do?

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
no :( my parents wont let my "its chatting and we dont care if its with ur best friend or g/f" they say. just email me at rock_on@comcast.net o ya i live in california too

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
gettin off topic. ya i pmed ya punk cant give out too much info publicly.

H

Hot Action Cop

OMFG I KNOW A TOTALLY HOT BLONDE CHEERLEADER FROM TEXAS.... AND I QUOTE WORD FOR WORD:

Teacher: So thats why there is so much cattle around
hottie: whats cattle?

ANOTHER TIME:
hottie: Wheres texas?

ANOTHER TIME:
hottie: wats the capital of texas

SHE LIVED IN TEXAS FOR 9 ****ING YEARS AND SHE STILL DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL SHE IS?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
That type of girl I get interested is she must be hot, funny, friendly and sweet.

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like girls that are sensitive.

I also like girls that have a lovely voice. Think it's because of my family everyone has an impressive voice in my fam so I can't seem to lower my feelings about a person's voice.

I like girls that are pure, one's that associate with

white

I don't like girls with big breasts butts and long legs.. they feel sorta.... donno. "primitive" to me.
They disrupt my mind in a bad way.

Yes. I like girls that give me a good feeling. A free feeling from the start. I am attracted to girls who are greedy in love, the ones that like to keep you just to her self like mad(I've experienced one -_-;) but they cause feelings like I'm trapped.

So basically.. I have distinguishing favors in sexual attraction with companionship.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh why did I ignore that girls smile???!!!!!

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im just curious, what do u ppl find more important in a chick,

1)the way she looks
2)her personality

for me its probably like 25/70

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i just realized that 25 + 70 isnt 100, i meant to say 30/70, and no, im not a blonde with big tits

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
its hard to have a hot girls and funny and sweet cuz if they are hot they might be whory and won't be just interested in 1 guy

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
It seems that you have absolutely no idea how lonely some drop-dead gorgeous people are in reality. I've know single people who said that because they were gorgeous, nobody dared to approach them, resulting in romantic loneliness.

- Amantis

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am attracted to a good mind. As far as bodies go I like smaller girls. Nice breasts are a plus, but I find that breasts are not as important as the other stuff. I want to end up with someone that is intelligent, because looks don't last forever. I also want someone that could be a good mother to any future children I may have. So personality 65 looks 35, but i would probably go as far as personality 80 looks20.

By the way do you know what is really frustrating? Being mentally atracted to a person, while being phisically unatracted. Or vice versa(I assume).

Marth

Member!
Reaction score
all the fat chicks have the big boobs, why is that? why not the skinny ones?