oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wanring: You Will be banned.

Vac have a new cheat detecting system.

New VAC Detection System -- Posted by ----- on Saturday, April 10 2004

Vac are using a new cheat detection system,they are detecting all public cheats within hours of release,i suspect vac cheats may have to go underground now,although if any hacks are released we will still post them even though you face a risk of being banned off steam for 5 years.
The cheats in cs 1.6 vac section are detected.
Thats a quote taken from a popular cs hack site. Just a warning to any one who likes to cheat @ Cs :p

X

xjMaN88lx

youd always get banned if u hack ... not like bliz where they cant detect everything

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok and why are you posting this? do you want cheaters no to get banned? how nice of you.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Korittke
ok and why are you posting this? do you want cheaters no to get banned? how nice of you.
Really, also @xjman, there are many many hackers out there with hacks that are undetected(well some may be detected since there was a vac update). Even cheating-death has hackers on it, I would list the most popular site for hacks that I know of so we can see what hacks have been dectected, but since some may use the site to gain hacks I will not.

Edit: If you would like the site(must have been a mod or a mod, so it want be exploited) please pm me.

X

xjMaN88lx

kor i never said anything about not wanting cheaters to get banned ... im against cheating

must have been a mod
i feel this was directed to me. no offense taken

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by xjMaN88lx
kor i never said anything about not wanting cheaters to get banned ... im against cheating

i feel this was directed to me. no offense taken
Thats a typo, its supose to be "must be a mod".

Edit: Well I'll be damned it wasn't a typo, and yes it was directed to you or others.