Wards Suck.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
I think that the new orc heros wards are a TAD bit to powerful. I mean think of it like this 2 of them are the same as a brand new unit. And if you get 2 shadow hunters and orc and rush with it you could have 6 grunts and then both use the snake wrds and have an additional 6 troops. That fire alot. It just seems a little over powered to me. What are you alls thoughts on this?

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do we care about the snake ward i never use it cause it sucks

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Its not that it sucks it can be a pain in the ass when theres 12 of them and you have ghouls, or some sort of heavy armor like that and some meat in front of them, grunts do amazing. And if you rush with them its a bitc_ to turn down.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Those wards are annoying. I hate them because they effectively add a whole unit to your army. They aren't weak either. It will take several attacks to destroy them.

I wish they were more like healing wards because healing wards have no health at all.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Heh, YEAH there needs to be a new patch were the wards are effetively lessened in health or strength. Either or or Both. But something needs to be done about them.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I just thought of a way to kill them. Use dispel or devour magic. If you are NE or Orc though, tough luck. :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I suppose I am more thinking of solo. But ya...those wards are too good. Especially if two teams have them. If you think about it though, almost all teams can do relatively the same thing.

UD=Two CL
NE=Two KoTG
HU=Two AM
OR=Two SH or Two FS

Even though these races can somewhat duplicate this rushing tactic, the Orcs would win hands down.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Jas
I think that the new orc heros wards are a TAD bit to powerful. I mean think of it like this 2 of them are the same as a brand new unit. And if you get 2 shadow hunters and orc and rush with it you could have 6 grunts and then both use the snake wrds and have an additional 6 troops. That fire alot. It just seems a little over powered to me. What are you alls thoughts on this?
its not really grunts because wards dont have that much hp

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, the way I see it, Blizzard will make a change to the Wards in patch 1.12, and then we won't have this problem. So why worry bout it?

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Congratulations your the first person to complain about wards lets see hrmm why would someone use wards int he first place? healving wave is definitely better and hex is perfect for killing high hp heros seeing as it removes armor so all attacks deal full dmg. But as some NOOB stated above devour/dispel magic on the ward. No wards cannot be dispelled and ORC/ NE DOES HAVE DISENCHANT/ABOLISH god learn the game before u complain about something being unbalanced.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know why people would use wards int he first place either. I think that healving wave is a good skill as well.
( hit the spell check button buddy)

Lean the game before complaining about unbalenced units? Wow. Thats a pretty mean thing to say. Your complaining yourself about his complaining. Isn't that a hypocritical statement?

~*Mitch*~

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the his you speak of is really a her :) and certs i agree with 100%
wards are like 10-12 and hp is 75... thats not very tough. there good for harass maybe but thats about it. they not that good. i would get heal,hex,heal,hex,heal, lvl 6 ability. then wards. but wards are not that hard to take out with good micro :)
lol jas who did u wanna 1v1? certs or cptjack?

lol certs i know you :) remember ur old acc was sleep something then that clan xt9 ? haha

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CertS
Congratulations your the first person to complain about wards lets see hrmm why would someone use wards int he first place? healving wave is definitely better and hex is perfect for killing high hp heros seeing as it removes armor so all attacks deal full dmg. But as some NOOB stated above devour/dispel magic on the ward. No wards cannot be dispelled and ORC/ NE DOES HAVE DISENCHANT/ABOLISH god learn the game before u complain about something being unbalanced.
Do your research. You say stuff before you even know it is true. Look here, wards can be dispelled:

http://www.battle.net/war3/human/units/priest.shtml
http://www.battle.net/war3/undead/units/destroyer.shtml
http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/spiritwalker.shtml
http://www.battle.net/war3/nightelf/units/dryad.shtml

Air, Ground, Ward

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In my comment above ... I was actually making fun of him for his spelling. Not taking his side of the matter. I think that box headed people like him shouldn't say anything at all. If your not willing to take all of this cert, don't even say anything at all. Sorry for the confusion.

~*Mitch*~