Warden and Mountain Giant

sickness

Reaction score
Website
3k.org
Mountain giants are super sweet, fully upgraded you can throw 3-5 in with a group of archers or hunts and cause some serious headaches to people that don't micro well with taunt, just keep casting it over and over with your MG's selected as subgroup, if you are playing with your standard battle.net moron you are gonna lose maybe 1 MG and leave them wondering why they even bother playing online. I love their phys damage reduction to, -12 off the top regardless of what kind of damage they do, HAH!

Pandamonium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Although, you cant really rely on MG's alone. Ive played a game (4v4) and all 4 of them went air. Meanwhile, I had taurens...
That wasnt a good game to say the least.

sickness

Reaction score
Website
3k.org
Originally posted by huttbole
a few taurens roll them over fairly easily.
Funny, cuz just today I had 5 MG's and some archers and watched them turn a pile of taurens into a red stain on the floor, the taurens (fully upgraded) managed to kill 2 of my MG's and 0 archers, so maybe when you build taurens they are better than when someone else builds them, I dunno.

:shoot

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Lol.. Its not only about the units young one. You also have to know how to micro WELL i found it very funny in this one game I was in. It was a 3 vrs 3 and both of my partners left @ the start so usually people just leave and end it but i went ahead and played. After making about a squad of ghouls for partner one and death knight, a squad of archers and a warden (i should have goten potm..) and a couple grunts i decided i would attack.

This is were the microing begins. The first of there bases was in the heart of teching you have little troops so i prety much anhilatehd him..

He killed mabey an archer and 2 ghouls i thought nothing of it. The second guy put up quite the resistance he had about 3 towers suplemtning huntress and archers. but it wasnt anything that my troops couldnt pull through by now i have about lv 3 lv 2 lv 2 heros

the thrid guy was the worse he had gotten most of there remaining troops so it was quiite hard to press through but it goes to show dont underestiamte people when there partners leave the game they can become quite desperate.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
lol.. i just noticed i counterdicted myself i was planing on talking about microing but i got side walked.. lol my heros acutaly did most of the work was about what i was trying to say lol..

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I think chick in pan's sig is Trish stratus, for ww (former wwf) wrestling, i dunno, i might be wrong :D

sickness

Reaction score
Website
3k.org
Wow Jas, if I smoked taurens and docs with giants and archers and a pit lord maybe I know a little about micromanagment, or maybe I am just a lucky noob that never wins cuz I am too busy building moonwells.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Originally posted by sickness
Wow Jas, if I smoked taurens and docs with giants and archers and a pit lord maybe I know a little about micromanagment, or maybe I am just a lucky noob that never wins cuz I am too busy building moonwells.
Well, I was't being a smart a_ _ and/or flaming you so don't take so much offense towards me please.