Warcraft

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Ok guys, I really want to get our clan set up on warcraft. I want to have our tag so it doesnt look like Im a wanna-be clan, but a real clan. I need to know everyone who has Warcraft 3 and or TFT. And we all need to set up a time to going. All I need is 7 people, not counting myself, because I have two friends who will make names just so we can get 10 people, and later I can remove them. Please help me out here guys.:(

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
well im already in a clan but i can make a new acct to help you get the clan started ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Rix you have Warcraft you dumbass. Well I have 2 other friends who are willing to help as well. Also I know Miles has Warcraft. Im not sure if Rider wants to leave his clan on there though. Thanks for you consideration Whaturmuva. I guess that makes a total of.........

7 :( we are still 3 short, so who else has Warcraft?

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
wtf why the **** who the **** where the **** is rider?...
why is he in anothre clan...he sold us out..just like kelander...the 2 co-leaders BOOO!!

GsViRider

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No no i'm still here... the clan i made was just for fun.. nothing serious its just me, my 2 cousin and my uncle.. the rest left the clan or never came back. Well yeah, i can leave the clan and join GsVi.. I dont mind. :)