WarCraft Units vs StarCraft Units

WarCraft Units vs StarCraft Units

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pan said:
OK, I’m sorry but a Doom Guarde would completely pwn a torrasque. A burning blade of chaos would cut through the “zerg armorâ€. Plus a Doom Guarde can use magic (cripple) not only reducing the speed, but reducing damage and armor of his enemy. Anything small, rain of fire. If a Firebat can wipe out zerglings, what do you think hundreds of balls of fire per second descend on the zerg. Plus in close quarter combat, Stomp would stop anything close.
The Zerg armor is stronger then steel... espically a Torrasque's armor... and cripple... was never used on something with 4 hearts, incredible armor, a disregard for pain, etc

Pan said:
the Zerg is led by a giant eye. The Burning legion has a ****ing titan consumed with unending hellfire as it’s skin. Also, it is quite obvious the Burning legion has consumed a lot more worlds than the Zerg. Though they similarly consumed the world, the zerg only infested and assimilated, the Burning legion consumed the entire life essence of the world, making all the more powerful, and learning new magic’s to consume.
That gaint eye could controll the Zerg from lightyears away... and when they assimilated something they became much stronger, too. Plus the overmind cant be killed by normal means as in if it dies it will just reincarnate.

Pan said:
I love this “omg he just nukeâ€. It is quite obvious that a) Humans don’t just nuke anything they feel like and b.Battlecrusiers can’t “nuke the shiznit†out of anything. Remember this, the Zerg overmind is dead, and the Protoss home world was burned to the ground. There is no alliance between them, there is no “Zerg would come in then then Protoss will help them by blowing things up kind of bullshit.†If anything, it would be more likely that the zerg and protoss and terrnas would fight each other for Warcraft.
OK Warcraft suffered a few casualities you neglected to mentoin that... and if they tried invade the protoss on Shakuras they would just use the crystals and the Xel'Naga temple to destroy their enemies... again. Plus they have had time to rebuild and probably have enough people to be able to incenerate the planets the legion would go to. One more thing, the UED is so massive they could take the legion head on... but they would'nt have to because they could just destroy the world there on...

Pan said:
Lets see, I would guess they would use magic. How much use is a Zealot when the ground underneath him becomes useless because of an earthquake cast under his army? How well does a marine fight when a Tornado is cast right on top of him? Ok so a Battle cruiser is in the air, try having an Infernal come out of the sky and crash right into it smashing it to bits.
How much use is magic when a seige tank blows you up?
How much use is magic when there being destroyed by a protoss fleet in orbit?
How much use is magic when the zerg spread spores to infest the planet?

Pan said:
Burnt. That is one word for what would happen to the zerg land. If you saw what the burning legion/Undead did to Azeroth you wouldn’t be talking shit. Blight>Creep. Blight literally kills everyhitng on the land, which would include creep.
If you saw how the zerg could assimalate a planet you wouldn't either...
If you saw how a UED expiditionary force could kick everyones ass you wouldn't either...
If you saw how a protoss fleet could destroy a planet you'd be emberassed...

Pan said:
If anything the Dreadlords would sleep the queen, and either kill it or have the magics corrupt it and turn it against the Zerg. Also, since when can a Queen infest anyhting but a command center?
The zerg can infest anything... except for protoss... they have never infested a protoss something to do with ther DNA

Pan said:
Well if your going to be like that, WC can add the Chaos Space Grunt, which is stronger than the hydralisk and the Zerg in WCIII. Also if your going to be the “OMG your wrong I’m right lawl im an idiot†kind of guy get your “statistics rightâ€. A hydralisk had only 700hp and a lot less damage. (as an aside the “that’s 10x more damage†is false, as a hydralisk in WC only does 70 damage). Now you could say “omg 7x is still enoughâ€, but your looking at one unit. Zerglings do what? 5 damage in sc? In WCIII it only does 20 damage, which is only 4x the damage. So pick and choose, you can’t count on that to be a bsis on anything.
Choas space grunt=fictional character added for fun

Hydralisk, Zergling, and Marine= fictional character added for fun but had the statitics balanced to to equal warcraft's... and you just helped prove a point... if a choas space grunt that uses a flamethrower does so much damage how much damage would 2 dual flamethrowers on a firebats arms that are as hot as plasma do?

Pan said:
yeah, that’s it swords don’t work so we would “throw rocks†makes lots of sense. There is little armor a zerg can have that would stop a death coil aimed at it. Pure demonic energy isn’t going to be stopped by some “omg perfect evolved shield.†Also, Banshee = possess, turn your units against you. It’s magic versus weapons. Warcraft is only 10% “swords and arrows†bullshit you keep brining up. “Doom†for all your starcraft units.
Doom for Warcraft im sorry I like both games but I use common sense... I'll agree with you that magic is a bigger part of the game though...

Pan said:
And when the corpses fall, they are raised again. And after every human falls, after every zerg falls, after every protoss dies the Necromancers, the Liches, the Dreadlords simply us the corpse and raise. And since were theory crafting, corpse explosion. It was in the game, and it is in warcraft lore. The zerg would simply blow up with a corpse. Also the Undead simply send a plague, and that plague turns humans and likely the other races into undead without actually killing them. Only thing that combats that Is holy magic, and I don’t think the Protoss or the Zerg can use holy magic.
and when the protoss fall there bodies dissapear because they are pure in something I forgot... and when a robotic unit falls the necromancer says "what the **** is this stuff?''... When the zerg fall they cant be risen by normal means the undead used this on orcs, humans and nightelves (and dont say well its magic no no no it dosent work like that)... the terran don't make much of a difference because they alerady use skelly on humans

and your plague... ITS CALLED THE FuTuRe do you get it? it brings many more possibilities... this plague was spread by wheat at first... why would a futuristic race even eat medieval wheat... then the disease part... FUTURE they can block out diseases and they probably have... did you notice how the UED didn't die from a zerg disease? or protoss? and dont say well maybe they don't have other diseases... because chances are they DID

Pan said:
and the Burning legion has a lot more. Also remember much of the Zerg was destroyed between in fighting, and there isn’t as many zerg that you make it out to believe. The burning legion on the other hand only lost a fraction of it’s numbers in the Battle of the World Tree.
ok Zerg could take a few weeks to rebuild there numbers and where the hell did you figure they lost most of there factions? if they did then how is Kerrigan "Queen Bitch of the universe..."

Pan said:
We established, or you simply said "I'm right". You didn't establish anyhting. The Lich king was given psychic powers from a ****ING TITAN. the Lich king literaly converted thousands of servents from hundreds of miles away. The Zerg is alot less pwoerful, since it is only natural. Magic>natural, obviously.
Physic powers=kill...

and as I said above the Overmind controlled the zerg from lightyears away

and im not doubting you about this but when does it say the Lich King uses physic powers... and if he did then he most likely does not use the type the Dark Templar do... I can explain why but if you read the storyline and play the game you'd figure it out

Pan said:
NEVER SAY WOW, WOW is not warcraft, it is the worst game that has ever come out. WOW is shit. It is Warcraft III that pwns you.

You make it sound like warping is new? The Undead have the same principal, they summon their buildings through a portal off the Icecrown glacier. The Burning legion litteraly filled the sky with DoomGuards, and Scorched the grown with Fel hounds. The fel hounds alone sucks the life out of anything it can get in range of. Also if a zerg can get through a protoss shield, then the burning legion could easily.
What logic is this based off of?

and if your going to say they warp things please explain how

some site said:
The Undead have the ability to summon buildings rather than constructing them
that dosent mean there warped and if they are warped why can they only be built on blight on your next quote explain

Pan said:
oh because it is so obvious. That shit would’t hold up when an Infernal falls on it. Infernal is bound together fire through magic. That thing does chaos damage, that literally eats though and destroys any type of metal, even protoss and Terran shields. Chaos is the same type of weapons that can kill a God. On the flip side, Cenarious is a demigod, with Divine armor. Divine Armor defelcts swords, arrows, guns, fire ice, and all magic/pure energy.
Then how did they die in the game if there so powerful?

and chaos damage just does the same damage to All armor types that doesn't mean they burn right through sheilds... they have never even seen sheilds... and the Zealots blades (plus a shitload more) would just go right through a sheild/armor... so most of starcraft units would have choas damage also.... bound together through fire and magic im pretty sure with the futuristic technology they could instantly freeze it or find a way to just make it come apart

Divine armor... ok does it deflect blades, pisionoic storms, scarabs, so on... and the bullets there medieval bullets the future is a bit stronger...

Pan said:
I’m sorry, Sargeras alone could take on the entire zerg, protoss and Terran fleet at once and come out unharmed. He literally destroys a planet merely be having his presence in it’s midst.
Destroy the planet he can't breath in space... dies...

Pan said:
and you know this how? Have you ever “incinerated a planet†in Starcraft? Which unit does that may I ask? Can the protoss still even do that , considering their entire concave collapsed, and they haven’t “incinerated†a planet sine the half of the Terran campaign which is the first campaign.
The protoss have enough people to incenerate a planet... they used what they considered a small fleet at first... and the UED have more then enough...

They haven't incenerated a planet because it wasn't neccessary... but now they are rebuilding... and if Zeratul had enough forces to explore other planets I think they should have enough resources to spare...

On one of the missions... you where on a planet that was nuked ENTIRELY... I think it was a UED mission im not sure though... so ya if there having to many problems...

Pan said:
See I can spew off random "my penis is bigger than yours, my game is better than yours" all it does is lead you in a circle. You tilt everyhitng where yours wins, so I do the same. Except mine makes sense, because I have played both games, you obviouslu know little to nothing about warcraft.
Nice, it really makes sense... you barely used any logic at all

I have played both also and I do not have a favorite...

acctually if I think about it for a second Warcraft is my favorite...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
and chaos damage just does the same damage to All armor types that doesn't mean they burn right through sheilds... they have never even seen sheilds... and the Zealots blades (plus a shitload more) would just go right through a sheild/armor... so most of starcraft units would have choas damage also.... bound together through fire and magic im pretty sure with the futuristic technology they could instantly freeze it or find a way to just make it come apart
no chaos would = normal only units that have that is marine and the melee units

and as I said above the Overmind controlled the zerg from lightyears away
if it was so uber it wouldnt need overlords queens and cerebrtes to help

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And Sargeras wouldn't need both Archimond and Kil'something as well, nor any other minions.

Either way...

And, by this image:

We can see how many footmen could fit in there.

Who in WC could own that? :D

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Pan, you say that you never heard of the Terrans or Toss nuking a planet? Well of course you can't use it in-game, it's a doomsday weapon that would be instant win. However, read the Terran history. The Confederacy (which pales in comparison to the UED) nuked the shit out of Korhal IV just because it's occupants were having an uprising. They turned the planet into blackened glass. That was done from battlecruisers in orbit. And there were humans on that planet, nothing but. We'd have no qualms blasting the hell out of an invading undead force. And who says the Protoss never burned out a planet? THAT IS WHAT THEY DO! Their history itself says that they follow the Zerg from planet to planet burning them off of it. There are actually accounts that they burned the planet down to it's molten core in some places. I don't care how tough your guys are, that's gonna kill them.

And you wanna talk plagues? Defilers hit with a Plague. Humans can heal that.
You wanna talk possession? Dark Archons possess everything, and they do it on a different frequency from normal control frequencies, so it'll take over just about anything.
You wanna talk spells? Let me name a couple. Broodling, Psi Storm, Ensnare, Irradiate...we've got em too, and every one of them can tear through organic tissue like it's wet paper...except Ensnare, which just goos you up so that you're sitting ducks for whatever comes along to shred you.

Let me name a few scenarios to show just how much Warcraft guys would get pwnt:

A) Ground units are walking along and all of a sudden spikes just start shooting up from the ground with no apparent source! They extend in waves across the ground coming up right under your feet! What the hell? Your units look wildly around as the spikes kill them group by group and you can't figure out what to even cast on. Your guys die, the Lurkers unburrow, and they feast on your dead units.

B) Some ground units are walking through a Terran facility and they round a corner to find a team of just four Marines standing there at the end of a long hallway. The Marines laugh and wave at your units, then open up with a barrage of 9-inch metal spikes magnetically propelled at super-high speeds, made of spent uranium. The spikes rip through your units' flesh and armor, ripping more holes in them than a porcupine's waterbed, and the Marines chuckle afterwards have a good smoke and a beer.

C) Warcraft units are prepping for a huge, all-out raid. They start off across the terrain until they meet a force of Terrans. The ground units are sent flying in massive groups by Arclite Siege Tank shells or cut to pieces by 25mm Smoothbore Autocannons from Goliath battle armor. Wyrms and Dragons take to the air, only to find themselves assaulted by entire waves of Gemini AA Missiles or Hellfire Missiles from Wraiths and Goliaths. Some casters try to power up to unleash some hell, but a lonely little Science Vessel floats up and EMPs them, the blast draining the energy they were building and knocking them off their feet and disorienting them. Then the Battlecruisers show up and start blasting the shit out of everything with laser batteries, and if something big and nasty starts coming close to the lines that doesn't seem to be affected by the rain of metal spikes and missiles, they magnetically focus a small nuclear explosion into a cohesive ball of energy and launch it at them in what is known as a Yamato cannon. Warcraft units can't measure up to the high level of technology being blasted relentlessly at them, and so they die.

D) The Protoss decide to raid a Warcraft base. First, any guards are literally blown up by those nasty little guided bombs called Scarabs. Then, the only sounds made are the swiping of energy blades and the screams of the dying as Dark Templar surge in, invisible and deadly, assassinating the leaders of the forces. Once the enemy essentially has its head cut off, the DTs retreat, and the main force floods in...in the form of a couple of wierd, beetle-like ships? The Warcraft forces look up at the harmless-looking Arbiters, and all of a sudden reality distorts, and energy cocoons envelop every single unit there. As the enemy troops are frozen in stasis, the fabric of space-time opens up and out spills hordes of shining troops with humming shields and energy blades. The Protoss troops surround the enemies until the stasis wears off, and then all Hell breaks loose. Zealots slash and maim, Dragoons hurl balls of antimatter at the enemies, the pure energy that is Archons literally tear stuff apart with concentrated blasts of that energy, and High Templar cast powerful storms that shred not only the body but the mind as well. From the skies pour thousands of little robotic Interceptors, picking and choosing their targets with supreme accuracy, guided from massive shining ships that float above the battlefield like grim gods overseeing the slaughter. And let's say that the tide turns, and the enemy actually figures out a way to get through the energy shields. Arbiters back home just open up another Recall Rift and suck the troops back home to heal and be repaired.

I'm sorry, but I don't need to know a whole hell of a lot about Warcraft...they're primitive, and Starcraft is advanced. Starcraft would own. End of story.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
You wanna talk possession? Dark Archons possess everything, and they do it on a different frequency from normal control frequencies, so it'll take over just about anything.
Well the Erader alone could easily control the protoss, then a Banshee wil have little trouble getting through your armor and your shields (seeing as how it's a litteral ghost) and displaces the sould, having complete control over it.

You wanna talk spells? Let me name a couple. Broodling, Psi Storm, Ensnare, Irradiate...we've got em too, and every one of them can tear through organic tissue like it's wet paper...except Ensnare, which just goos you up so that you're sitting ducks for whatever comes along to shred you.
Those arn't spells, thier all natural and biological. Warcraft has little problems with the physical world, through the magical world. Simply put, a simple spell here and there would remedy anything that the natural world hs to offer. A force field to contend with shells. Anyhting operated by a human doesn’t need to be destroyer externally, just internally. Starcraft palyers have a simplist thinking. You don’t need to destroy the shell, just the interior. Which is why Possession is so much more powerful, as it steals the human inside the machine, and turns it on your own. And the Banshee is a soul of the dead. A dark archon needs to sacrifice two dark templars, so a Banshee is easier to create.

Also everyone says all this about Starcraft untis this and that, where do they come from? There are no Minerals on Azeroth, or on it’s surrounding planets, so everything needs to be imported. All warping done, all manufacturing requires minerals and gass. All Warcraft needs is gold and wood, which is quite abundant. Also where are your nuke silos? You’ll need minerals to build those. Also the UED which everyone mentions was completely destroyed by the zerg, as was the terran Domminion. The protoss were defeated and all three suffered losses. In Warcraft all factions are very strong powerfully, as there has been little war in over 15 years, and the races have and in the past come together in time of trouble.

A) Ground units are walking along and all of a sudden spikes just start shooting up from the ground with no apparent source! They extend in waves across the ground coming up right under your feet! What the hell? Your units look wildly around as the spikes kill them group by group and you can't figure out what to even cast on. Your guys die, the Lurkers unburrow, and they feast on your dead units.
Well, they had already placed down sentry wards, which can sense any creature in any state. So they use demolishers which hurl giant spikes that explode on impact where the lurkers are. They try and unburrow to escape, but Raiders ensnare them, and a gigantic Tauren crushes them.

B) Some ground units are walking through a Terran facility and they round a corner to find a team of just four Marines standing there at the end of a long hallway. The Marines laugh and wave at your units, then open up with a barrage of 9-inch metal spikes magnetically propelled at super-high speeds, made of spent uranium. The spikes rip through your units' flesh and armor, ripping more holes in them than a porcupine's waterbed, and the Marines chuckle afterwards have a good smoke and a beer.
As your marines laugh and wave, a Sorceress uses polymorph and turns them into sheep. Then they just walk up and kill the sheep.

C) Warcraft units are prepping for a huge, all-out raid. They start off across the terrain until they meet a force of Terrans. The ground units are sent flying in massive groups by Arclite Siege Tank shells or cut to pieces by 25mm Smoothbore Autocannons from Goliath battle armor. Wyrms and Dragons take to the air, only to find themselves assaulted by entire waves of Gemini AA Missiles or Hellfire Missiles from Wraiths and Goliaths. Some casters try to power up to unleash some hell, but a lonely little Science Vessel floats up and EMPs them, the blast draining the energy they were building and knocking them off their feet and disorienting them. Then the Battlecruisers show up and start blasting the shit out of everything with laser batteries, and if something big and nasty starts coming close to the lines that doesn't seem to be affected by the rain of metal spikes and missiles, they magnetically focus a small nuclear explosion into a cohesive ball of energy and launch it at them in what is known as a Yamato cannon. Warcraft units can't measure up to the high level of technology being blasted relentlessly at them, and so they die.
The shades pinpoint exactly where the Terran forces are, as no Terran can detect the presence of a dead soul. Where the Tanks are placed is of little consequence, as a lich unleashes it’s potent energy decaying the metals, and melting the very skin off it’s operators, anything that crosses it’s path, is consumed by the horrific death of pure dark magic straight from the demons of the twisting nethers. Wraiths fly in, only to be caught in a magic web brought to the ground, where banshee’s force their way into the minds and the body of the operator, and in gaining complete control of their bodies and minds take the wraiths to the air, but fly towards a BC that is going to attack, only to be destroyed by the very wraiths they lost. If the Goliaths even realize what is going on, it’s to late as the corpses of the dead earlier rise up, and blast powerful magics at them. The skeleton mages unleash powers in the very midst of the Terrans, as thousands of walking bloody corpses march onto the rest of the terrans. More humans become possessed as Banshees replace the souls of the dead. Any shots fired is instantly healed by the coming blight and the constant health regeneration of their fearsest soldier, the death knight who unleash death to anything in sight with a death coil. The frost wyrms decend on the humans, and sine they are kept aloft by magic, the missles do little, and the frost breath sweeps across the Terrans, freezing and rendering machinery useless. And infernals crash down from the sky, as destroyers fly foreward disrupting all forms of enery consuming it into a balls of chaos.

D) The Protoss decide to raid a Warcraft base. First, any guards are literally blown up by those nasty little guided bombs called Scarabs. Then, the only sounds made are the swiping of energy blades and the screams of the dying as Dark Templar surge in, invisible and deadly, assassinating the leaders of the forces. Once the enemy essentially has its head cut off, the DTs retreat, and the main force floods in...in the form of a couple of wierd, beetle-like ships? The Warcraft forces look up at the harmless-looking Arbiters, and all of a sudden reality distorts, and energy cocoons envelop every single unit there. As the enemy troops are frozen in stasis, the fabric of space-time opens up and out spills hordes of shining troops with humming shields and energy blades. The Protoss troops surround the enemies until the stasis wears off, and then all Hell breaks loose. Zealots slash and maim, Dragoons hurl balls of antimatter at the enemies, the pure energy that is Archons literally tear stuff apart with concentrated blasts of that energy, and High Templar cast powerful storms that shred not only the body but the mind as well. From the skies pour thousands of little robotic Interceptors, picking and choosing their targets with supreme accuracy, guided from massive shining ships that float above the battlefield like grim gods overseeing the slaughter. And let's say that the tide turns, and the enemy actually figures out a way to get through the energy shields. Arbiters back home just open up another Recall Rift and suck the troops back home to heal and be repaired.
Well the Sentry owls of the Night elves would spot the Dark Templars, and as the Templars believe they have infiltrated the base, the very trees come alive, and in massive swipes crushes the Dark templars, disrupting their ranks as Warriors one could conceive as blind turn into massive demons and hurl giant balls of Chaos that shatter the very shiels, and blast through the armor. Farie dragons flood the sky and as the Arbitor tries to cast it’s abilities, the Farie dragon unleash blasts of pure enery, destroying it. Anything that got through the warp is blasted by the pure chatoci force of the Chimera that blasts the enemy. The carrier tries to unleash it’s interceptors, but a Warden blinks into the ship, and unleashes a hail of Poision tipped daggers straight into the protoss that would have no shields thinking them safe in their ship. As the forces converge, the very sky falls onto the protoss as a POTM unleashes starfall, under the protection of an invulnerability potion. Powers derived straight from the moon goddess Elune, the powers of the protoss can’t contend with a GOD. All their shields are dropped as farie fire renders them useless, and cyclones engulf the dragoons unable to cast anything.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Okay...we're playing religion vs science, eh? Nothing can stop the power of the divine gods, huh? Here's a scenario for ya.

A group of Warcraft casters huddle together and reach out for the sky, calling down fire and brimstone and all that crap. As they strain their eyeballs in effort, achieving jack diddly, a Ghost walks up and pops each of them in the forehead with a Glock. He cracks open a case of beer and relaxes in his new city. Turns out that their gods didn't exist, or else they had decided to see if their followers could do anything on their own for once. Whatever the case...they're dead, and the Terrans win.

Oh, and btw...disregarding the realistic point of view, you still have no answer to the problem of Archons, who would be unaffected by anything the Warcraft pussies could toss at them.

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
no chaos would = normal only units that have that is marine and the melee units
Wtf are you saying

Wing Zero said:
if it was so uber it wouldnt need overlords queens and cerebrtes to help
If you where smart you could figure it out...

The Overmind creted the Cerebrates to EXPAND ITS FORCES it can concentrate on a bigger battle and the cerebrates could concentrate on a smaller battle... BUT SCREW THE OVERMIND ITS DEAD WE DONT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE DEAD

Pan Im not going to quote your posts because you NEGLECT TO MENTION THAT MAGIC TAKES ENERGY YOU NEGLECT TO MENTION ALOT OF THINGS.... your trieing to take advantage of people who don't know alot of things about WC and for your little magic sentry... it can be killed... while where at this detectors can pick up invisible units I dont give a **** if there invisible by magic.... They use Radar and other shit im pretty sure WC dosent have a radar cloak

Archons cant be possessed there a pure ball of psioinoic energy the banshee would die trieing to pass through it also heres this: The Strongest heros in SC (I'm goingh to list one that's dead then one thats alive) Do not count the dead one it's just there to tell you the limits of SC's Technology.

Garinthor (dead): 800 HP 500 Sheilds Then the interceptors
Balance that to Warcraft settings

Zeratul (living): 60 HP 400 Sheilds 100 attack
Balance that to Warcraft settings

Edmund Duke Seige Mode (Dead):400 HP 150 Attack...

Torrasque (they have more then one): 800 Hp 50 Attack
Hey wait I forgot to say these things russeresct when they die... you have to kill the cerebrate with DT's to make it stop

and so on....

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
BEFORE I READ THE WHOLE FIFTH PAGE:
does anyone in this thread play both SC and WC?
because only they
really have a right to say something
the rest of yous are all
"i play SC...SC is better" or "i play WC and WOW...WC is obviously much better"
seriously
there is no contest
it is total pwnage
SC>WC
WC<SC
I>JOO SAL
JOO SALL<I

end of discussion

Reaction score
DeathClaw said:
because only they
the rest of yous are all
seriously
there is no contest
it is total pwnage
SC>WC
WC<SC
I>JOO SAL
JOO SALL<I

end of discussion
Yes as i have said I play both but in the end WC is my favorite... and yet I used logic... and voted for SC

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
DeathClaw said:
because only they
the rest of yous are all
seriously
there is no contest
it is total pwnage
SC>WC
WC<SC
I>JOO SAL
JOO SALL<I

end of discussion
I've restarted recently to play Star again, and wc I play alot

That is why I say that magic will never stand technology.

Starcraft units are better

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Still dont think technology can overcome the power of magic.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Considering no amount of whatever that starcraft has can counter the effects of sorcery. But then again, that is probably the only advantage warcraft has.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
we got guns.. we got tanks and we got shields also XD!.. anything else?
your best siege weapon(demolisher) throws rocks at the enemies and the Star tanks have laser guided real laserbombs.

Asylum Patient said:
omg they wc has magic, no problem, shoot them from space.

Would u rather a a majic staff or a gun? lol
Magic doesn't affect mechanical units :p , and in my opinion from the point of view of this thread even the marine should be considered half mechanical.

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
LOL

"Starcraft would win,we have 200 food compared to ure 100 food"

we got 1300 HP units compared with sc unit= 10 hp XD! plus..

damage wise? 1-2 vs 30-40..?

plus all the aoe? XD

who are trying to kid around? :p
LOL, you gotta be kidding me, havent you ever seen the Hydralisk in ROC: Night Elf Campaign 2: Daughters of the Moon? LOL the Hydarlisk has over 1000 hp and like 100-120 piercing damage. In SC, the Hydralisk has a boasting 80 hp and 10 damage, so basically, multiply hp by 12.5 and damage by 10...

Example 1) Battlecruiser 500(?) HP 25 damage

500 * 12.5 = 6250 HP

25 * 10 = 250 Damage + UPGRADES

So, feel like taking on 33 BCs that have 6250 HP and 250+ Damage...I dont think so...

Or how about a couple of Yamato guns at 2600 damage??

Thats right... GG to you....

(PS, 5000 Damage INFESTED TERRANS... with 750 HP....:fwink :fwink :fwink )

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, I figured out the upgrades, The Battlecruiser does 25 damage and gets 9 damage for the 3 upgrades it recieves. That is 36% of the original damage. Going back to the Warcraft world, the Battlecruiser does a whopping 250 damage, 36% of that is 90. So the Battlecruiser gets 30 damage per upgrade giving the Battlecruiser a grand total of 340 damage. NICE! Even the SCV would own, at 750 HP and 50 damage??? UBER! However, the thing that would keep Warcraft alive is the Attack Types / Armor types, I’m not sure if even the Battlecruiser’s 2600 damage Yamato gun could go through the AMAZING Divine armor of Archimonde or Cenarius…(sure…)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its obvious. Its Hit Points vs Technology in this case. Warcraft wins because of hit points, starcraft wins because of the technology of thier weapons.

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Its obvious. Its Hit Points vs Technology in this case. Warcraft wins because of hit points, starcraft wins because of the technology of thier weapons.
no and yes, because like i said b4, on the same ratio, Starcraft has uber stats because of their technology....

bTW: sry for double posting...:doh

ChrisH36

Reaction score
button sirs.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
dArKmIsChIeF said:
Ok, I figured out the upgrades, The Battlecruiser does 25 damage and gets 9 damage for the 3 upgrades it recieves. That is 36% of the original damage. Going back to the Warcraft world, the Battlecruiser does a whopping 250 damage, 36% of that is 90. So the Battlecruiser gets 30 damage per upgrade giving the Battlecruiser a grand total of 340 damage. NICE! Even the SCV would own, at 750 HP and 50 damage??? UBER! However, the thing that would keep Warcraft alive is the Attack Types / Armor types, I’m not sure if even the Battlecruiser’s 2600 damage Yamato gun could go through the AMAZING Divine armor of Archimonde or Cenarius…(sure…)
Please, REAd before repeating senseless garbage.

Well if your going to be like that, WC can add the Chaos Space Grunt, which is stronger than the hydralisk and the Zerg in WCIII. Also if your going to be the “OMG your wrong I’m right lawl im an idiot†kind of guy get your “statistics rightâ€. A hydralisk had only 700hp and a lot less damage. (as an aside the “that’s 10x more damage†is false, as a hydralisk in WC only does 70 damage). Now you could say “omg 7x is still enoughâ€, but your looking at one unit. Zerglings do what? 5 damage in sc? In WCIII it only does 20 damage, which is only 4x the damage. So pick and choose, you can’t count on that one unit to be a basis on anything.