WarCraft Units vs StarCraft Units

WarCraft Units vs StarCraft Units

• Total voters

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
It really depends on which is controlled by the l33t asain.

Crackling would pwn a grunt.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
HP is relative to the game in question. You can't compare HP points between 2 different games.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes true that but.. then how would u estimate which race will win in the end if not by HP and damage?(and ok.. spells also ^^)

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mass seige tanks and BC= ownage
Not even noobelf could standup to that.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Starcraft would win because they have machine guns/tanks/shields....etc

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tanks = Spawn Damage and a pack of 20 can deliver rediculus ammounts of damage on many units at a time.

+

200 max units > 70 or w/e warcraft is.

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
omg they wc has magic, no problem, shoot them from space.

Would u rather a a majic staff or a gun? lol

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
The Zerg swarms would take out everything WC. Flights of Guardians would take down any ground stuff before they even knew there WERE Guardians. Same goes for other units, too.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
The Zerg swarms would take out everything WC. Flights of Guardians would take down any ground stuff before they even knew there WERE Guardians. Same goes for other units, too.
except a shockwave... blizzard, nova.. ugggg... weak.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
you have to think about the marine here. if you hade to make him up to warcraft standerds he would have around 400 hp and deal 40 dmg(hit points and dmg x 10) now if you applyed that to all the units in starcraft... well lets not talk about a Seige tank or a Bc with over 10000 hp and a 400 dmg attack :( sorry but warcraft would loss

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Icedragon said:
you have to think about the marine here. if you hade to make him up to warcraft standerds he would have around 400 hp and deal 40 dmg(hit points and dmg x 10) now if you applyed that to all the units in starcraft... well lets not talk about a Seige tank or a Bc with over 10000 hp and a 400 dmg attack :( sorry but warcraft would loss
how do you pull out x10? that makes no sense. Starcraft units are alot cheapter, and mine faster, so yeah you cant simply add health and daamge and say "yeah this is the comparison.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Icedragon said:
whats the point in making equal to wc3 standard.. u take it as it is.. without any modification. is this a SC vs wc3 or are we talking about hybrid scwarcraft vs wc3?.

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
would you rather have a sword/arrows or gun/laser plasma shit

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Ever heard of the King of Blackrock, Nefarian? Yeah, that dragon would pretty much destroy -a lot-

I'm talking World of Warcraft here

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Pan said:
how do you pull out x10? that makes no sense. Starcraft units are alot cheapter, and mine faster, so yeah you cant simply add health and daamge and say "yeah this is the comparison.
What do you mean, mine faster? If SC units mined faster, WC would take a shitload of time to play, since all units are more expensive...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
What do you mean, mine faster? If SC units mined faster, WC would take a shitload of time to play, since all units are more expensive...
When you compare, the two, SC can mine more minerals faster than a Peon in WC can mine gold. So SC you get more money to buy more things.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
What a retarted thread. You can't compare too completely different games, you fanboys ><.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Pan said:
When you compare, the two, SC can mine more minerals faster than a Peon in WC can mine gold. So SC you get more money to buy more things.
Compare it as gas being gold and minerals being trees. Makes more sense.