Warcraft Relearn

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
So I know little tricks? I don't know

To be more specific, there's other strategies that all the races have that can dominate unsuspecting players, like human with mortars harassing a base and such.
Try learning Huntress rushing. It works well against players when you keep them too occupied.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Well I usually did archers against certain races with people, also if they "rush' I can easily tech to tier 2, that's how I've been going by sometimes. But I do hunt rush, what do you build first for it? Like in order so I'm not missing out on something.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well I usually did archers against certain races with people, also if they "rush' I can easily tech to tier 2, that's how I've been going by sometimes. But I do hunt rush, what do you build first for it? Like in order so I'm not missing out on something.
Do the Altar/Moon Well at start. And fill up mine, then wisps on wood. When you hit 100 wood though, don't build a War, build the Hall. At 60 wood, make the AoW. Then another 40 wood, get another Well. The second well should be done around the time the AoW finishes. Now, you can build hunts like mad.

Make sure you get the Armor upgrade asap.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Yesterday I just watched how 3 hunts and some protectors in the ud base can pwn ud hard. You have to be fast about it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Do you have a link to that replay, or did you experience that first hand?