Warcraft Critical Error Help!!

Artemis2002

Reaction score
I receive the following error when playing custom WC3 games on BNet.

"this application has encountered a critical error: not enough storage is available to process this command"

I don't receive this message every time I play, or even every time I play a particular map. For example, I received this message while playing Green Circle TD (there were 370 enemies on the map when it crashed), but I logged back on and played again and we made it to 400 + enemies with no issues.

I am playing on a brand new laptop (less than 3 months old and running Vista)

Whatever this issue is, if you have any ideas, please let me know, cause this is killing me, lol.

Gydian

Secret Agent
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowcoreinc.com
Do you have the mod quest helper? If you do, that's the problem. If not, as far as I've been able to find, delete your WDB folder and let it rebuild?

K

kb2278

check for your virtual memory settings in windows. read error logs. they will provide more information.
have got your hdd patitioned ? free up some space where your temp directory is located.

Kymers

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Usually Critical Errors Happen when Eithier the map has some JASS issues with their triggers, Although it could be your virtual memory, If the error ouccurs multiple times in one day, You should check out your system.

predatortt

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Try to delete your WDB folder and if that doesnt work. Reinstall wc3 will probably the farest u can go

stroodle

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I remember when I got my new computer, whenever I would play dota, and only dota I would get a BSOD. Never knew what the problem was.