Warcraft 3 (FT) Hotkey Changer

Orawa

Reaction score
Hi, is there any kind of that program in public? if there is tell me the link :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Nope, only by custom game specs can you do that. I don't understand why you want to change the hotkeys, most of them are easy to remember.

septoiD2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.war3forums.net
Maybe he wants to change them for specific maps like tower wars or something?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I just said that it can only be done for custom maps.

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
y wpuld any1 want to change the hotkeys there easy any way

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, I wondered that myself when I first saw this thread. Considering the basic commands are usually the first letter of the command.

Anya

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I need to change one hotkey. Here's what's the problem. I've went on a trip in Germany and I bought there Warcraft. ;) Now, when i play DotA, hotkey for entrance to heros abilities is the same is hotkey for ulti spel. ;) So I need to click on the picture of the spel to activate it and that's too complicated when you're in the middle of a game. ;) What should i do?

_WaRLoRD_

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i like to use Warkeys they are good at running custom keys for heroes and i can asign my numpad to keyss if i rlly wanted to but im running on a g15 keyboard so i jsut use my g keys as numpad lol.

Deny-My-Creep

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
hehe i think i myt be able to help u guys here. i use warkeys where u can remap ur hot keys to any key u wan and there is a inventory assigner as well . so no more reaching to the numpad for dagger ;) google warkey and u shud be able to get hold of it. the programme is allowed in all pro-tourneys . thats what we used at WCG-SG. hope this helps . cheers