War3 forum, Your opinions needed!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of maybe 2v2 tourny or 3v3 tourny or solo tourny for BF members, because to me, FFA is getting old, and personally I dont enjoy FFA just because I hate it :p

Well what do you think? If we were to have one of those tournies, I think we should have them once a month, get your self teammates, work on strats etc...

And staff should find which maps to use per games.

What do you think?

And staff can do match ups too, which will probly take long time :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ok sorry, battleforums war3 section has what? 4 active ppl who end up showing up. so u get one game out of the deal. at least with a FFA u get those ppl all in one long fun game.

Plus, your staff already abbandond you.

sides, 2v2 is boring and 3v3 or 4v4 has no skill involved.

solo and FFA is where its at

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy
Andrew.
Auron
Beer $lut
BluddLuSt4Life
burnning_acid
Dark Mage
FishDynasty
Forged
Jim Morrison
nevergoingback
Pan
Sakuhta
Samsara
SimonSims
SoNiC_tHe_IgEl
Swooper
Teh Abyss
Theroy
Torubu
TreeFrog123
Those are the members playing FFA, and Im thinking that they will join the solo tournies.

To be hoenst, I dont think 3v3 or higher will work due to less members in the forum, 2v2 may work, as well as solo.

Summer's coming up, many of us are gonna have free times, which means most of us will be in this unlike how we only got like 7 for FFAs during school/what ever you do.

Plus we can advertise for the forum ^^; on bnet.. which never seemed to work for me.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll do anything. I can do anything anytime. Just say it, and I'll do it.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh,i dont like ffa's much but ill play them , solo id get my ass kicked , also 2v2 would be nice,but ill play any type

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I think it should be more then once a month like once every two weeks. I also think it should wait till bf get's it's domain up that way we can get new people and it may be a way to get more people to stick around for the main purpose of warcraft we can always use new warcraft posters.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know, I wasnt thinking of starting this anytime soon, I was thinking of more like in mid July or beginning of July.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
And how many on that FFA list are map hackers? Alot.
If they are maphacker, they will get banned from Blizz later on.

And I dont think there are any maphackers on there.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
lol zaku isnt that calling the kettle black. stabber?

ima hacker, im also a backstabber, amm abuser, and alot of the time just a legit player. I really don't care about carrying a tag. If your gonna hold it against me when I play you, then dont play.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Incredibly Abyss, i was going to plan the same!!And because you made it faster than I was going to offer this, we'll discuss it right now.

1 month includes 4 weekends.
We will have 2 meetings per month.One of the 2 days for the month will always be a FFA.
The other will be 2 weeks after the FFA and will be solo/team tournament.We'll make alternation.

The 1st month will be a FFA and solo toruney.Then FFA+ 2v2 team tourney.Then FFA + solo again.For 3v3 we dont have so many people to make big 3 teams.
I wont be able in July because Im going to work and if it doesnt go for August we can continue this alternation in September, October if everything goes well till then.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Sounds good, since we dont have a clan anymore we should meet in a channel. Like "Battleforums", or whatever, but im sure youve already thought of that.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Incredibly Abyss, i was going to plan the same!!And because you made it faster than I was going to offer this, we'll discuss it right now.

1 month includes 4 weekends.
We will have 2 meetings per month.One of the 2 days for the month will always be a FFA.
The other will be 2 weeks after the FFA and will be solo/team tournament.We'll make alternation.

The 1st month will be a FFA and solo toruney.Then FFA+ 2v2 team tourney.Then FFA + solo again.For 3v3 we dont have so many people to make big 3 teams.
I wont be able in July because Im going to work and if it doesnt go for August we can continue this alternation in September, October if everything goes well till then.
Heh good to see you've already made some plans DM ;) I asked Aragorn about this before too ^^;

Well, I wont be able in July~sept as in playing War3, Ill probly be able to join the channel etc on SC account, but not on War3.

We need some1 to host the games, as well as keep the things smooth and stuff, *COUGH*theroy*COUGH* *COUGH*samsara*COUGH*

:p

Reaction score
Solo tourney would be sexy, but I dont think many people are up for it. And can anyone on my friend's list add me and remind me of the ffa by any chance?

I missed it by a whole day last time we had it

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes CN.Derz I even think solo will be as sexy as FFA.
Also Samsara.. I choose you to host games so you should be on every game.You have no other choice :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Yes CN.Derz I even think solo will be as sexy as FFA.
Also Samsara.. I choose you to host games so you should be on every game.You have no other choice :)
He has ran into problem and cant come on BF for a while, and War3 I think.