Want Starcraft Gifs?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Want them so you can put them under your name? tell me wat you want and ill see if i can find it:shoot

Want a sample 2 look at then look at the dark templar under my name

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Question: Can you get me the animated version of the avatar I'm using?

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, thanks. I was really looking for that one. Thanks again.

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've been trying to find the portrait of Fenix when he was a Zealot. I want to go into paintbrush and fool with it to make him look like he was, again, REBORN. However, I have no clue how I could do this, so if anyone could take it into their own hands and make him look super-cool, I'd be much obliged. Take into consideration that my comp is horribly ancient. It's barely better than a 486, and can't even view the animations on this forum; all I can see is the first frame. I know it sucks, but hey, we're poor.

Anyway, you don't have to, but if you could, I'd be uber-grateful.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Uhhh...are you looking for this picture?
I took screenshot of Fenix's protrait and made pcx. to jpg.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry about double-posting.

Fenix_Reborn, how about this .gif?
This is an animated portrait of fenix.

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I appreciate it, and I know that I'm being a pain in the butt, but an animated portrait won't work for me, because I'm planning on editing the pic in Paintbrush to look cooler, and I don't wanna do every frame of the pic.

And anyway, by white frames I mean the little white border around the portrait on the little command display at the bottom of the in-game screen (like on Phoenix2003's avatar). It makes the portrait look complete, although I could maybe just add the frames in Paint. I dunno.... This may work. I appreciate your efforts a whole lot as it saves me precious computer time, as I don't get a lot of it.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm...How about this picture?

P.S.- I don't know how to make round corner. I'll findout soon.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
F**k, sorry about double-posting.
I took my file down by accident.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
is that what fenix reborn looks like??? i thought he was blue. If someone can tell me what mission in the campaign to look for that it will be a nice tidbit to look for.....WOW LIVES ON!!!!!!!!

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fenix is a dragoon in Trial of Tassadar, for one. Before that, I'm not sure when he appears. He's also in a lot of the Brood War Zerg missions.

And to "a@...", thanks a lot. I know how to make round corners.

(light bulb!)- I have a very interesting idea. This may work. Phoenix2003 said that his avatar is non-animated, right? I can't tell because animations don't show up on my comp, as stated above. If it isn't, I'm gonna copy and paste his avatar into Paint, and then copy and paste the first Fenix pic that "a@..." so kindly posted for me on top of it in the correct place, and VOILA! Fenix portrait w/ frame! Gonna try this now. Wish me luck!

fenix_reborn

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry to db-post, but YAY! It WORKED! I could do without that little white line bordering it, but WHO CARES! I've got the pic! Now I can work on making it ultra cool....or maybe even just leaving it...it is rather cool. If someone could post the matching Fenix as dragoon pic, so I can check out which is better, I'd be incredibly happy! I promise that this is my last request.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
lol 2 people double posted 1 of them double double posted lol. Anyway there are lots of gifs that are ez to get just go on google and search for em its not all that and a bag of potato chips

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I went to google.com and there wans't any pic. of Fenix when he was zealot. (one's that is similiar to Pheonix2003)

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only pic of Fenix I had was when he's a dragoon. I found one just by searching. I tried getting an animated dragoon Fenix, but it took up too much space.