Want something different? I got it!

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
well, here it is. A strange picture, for those who like reading, it is a glass. not any old glass... a broken glass... kinda odd? ya...

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
gg is that ever boring. I saw broken glass and i was thinking like a pic of a ally in new york (night time probably) or something with Card board boxs in places. (some smashed boxes) with glass from what looks like a broken window all over the ground. but insted I see a glass with stuff cut from it. wheres the broken glass. put it on the ground near it or something. add a back ground. I mean come on PUT FORTH EFFORT.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Thats more of a "cut glass" then it is broken...

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
ya, i know. it was my first attempt at a realalistic thing in Bryce 5... its not yet done...

edit: i'm working on a table for the glass to sit on next, then a room with wallpaper that it is in, then add some finishing touches (plates, smashed of course, a knife, will make blood drips from it, and it will be hanging off the table a little...)

as you can see, this only part 1 of <unknown>

I'll try to make it be photo quility, though my textures won't be too photo like...

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You'll have a very hard time achieving photo-realism in Bryce for anything other than landscapes.

And textures are one of the key elements to a photorealistic scene (one of the main reason Bryce is bad at that - it's texturing system is focused on landscape textures...)

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
it has wood textures, so i'm using a wood table. i'm also going to find a good wall texture, also wood.

yes, landscapes are what it WAS made for, but the internet WAS meant for government communication only....

if you didn't get what i'm trying to say, its what starts out one way may end another way.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
heres proof it has wood textures other then bark.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The internet's origin was a platform for communication, which it still is.

Bryce was intended for landscapes - NOT indoor scenes - you can do them, but it's generally not going to look very good.

The entire program is focused on the idea of landscape rendering, from its modeling capabilities to its texturing system - it is not built for anything more than rudimentary indoor scenes. It's rendering engine was built around the idea of optimizing for realistic outdoor landscapes - it completely lacks many of the vital capabilities necassary for true realistic rendering.