Vs. zerg help

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm playin a game and then i get about a half an hour in the game and then my friend is playin zerg and i send in a group of ghosts to nuke.it fails. then i decide to build up guys and go and waste him. then i start getting attacked by something i cant see. then i lose and he says he didnt hack. so did he hack or what happened?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well... You say he's zerg right? Well... If he's zerg then he can't be using dark archons... Have you tried setting up missle towers? They make it so you can see cloaked things. But he's zerg.... So that's not an option... But hey you want tactics?! I'll give you tactics! Build a bunch of dropships, then load them up with tanks. Don't lift them off yet! Build abunch or marines and a few goliaths and attack him head on. Now a normal enemy will send the bulk of his units to defend this assult. Take this chance and send your dropships behind his base, land them, then let out all your tanks and give him HELL!!

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol...terran_commander....that is a weird strat.....i dunno what the heck ur talking about...

btw moof....i have never seen anyone try to nuke a zerg..it doesn't work that way....even if u try...bring some medics to flare overlords...that should help a lot

In TvZ, the terran should try to contain the zerg by bunkering him in or assulting him fast with marine, medic, and tank...u might wanna get vessel too cause there might be lurkers and that will totally screw up ur force if u don't have detectors

Don't let the zerg expand...if he expands a lot, u will have a difficult time trying to take it all down and dealing with his forces at the same time...ultras will screw u up as well...get fully upgraded siege tanks to counter that..always...massive marine, medic, siege tank, vessel...maybe a few valks for guards

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol...terran_commander....that is a weird strat.....i dunno what the heck ur talking about...
What are you talking about. That is pretty good, and his understanding of a player is really good too. Most guys when attacked think "Crap I don't wanna let him get in any farther", so they send all their crap. You might wanna think about using the Defensive Matrix on the dropships before trying to fly in; your opponent (if he's smart), will most likely have air defenses near the Hatchery/Nexus/CC.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you should make limit airs(any type)Grounds are nor good since the lurker and the others have so many ground counters

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by Moof-Ader
I'm playin a game and then i get about a half an hour in the game and then my friend is playin zerg and i send in a group of ghosts to nuke.it fails. then i decide to build up guys and go and waste him. then i start getting attacked by something i cant see. then i lose and he says he didnt hack. so did he hack or what happened?
So you have a difficult time beating zerg? Ask this guy for help. He claims he can take down any zerg opponent.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Terran_Commander
Have you tried setting up missle towers? They make it so you can see cloaked things. But he's zerg.... So that's not an
option...[/B]
WRONG!!! have you ever heard of a zerg unit called "Lurker"? obviously you haven't. Even if your enemy doesn't have a cloaked unit, you should always build missle turrets.

And don't try to nuke a zerg player, because there are overlords everywhere.

then i start getting attacked by something i cant see
Those things that you can't see are lurkers. they can attack while burrowed. as i said, build missile turrets around your base or build sci vessels. counter those with tanks.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm.....ok then..... did u just start playing this game??? lol..

hacks....there is no such thing that allows units to attack without being seen...if so..then wtf is the point of sc?

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
yea i new it he was hacking and then i saw his files and he had hacks all over the place thanx with the help and i will try all of these stragedies.

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
umm.....ok then..... did u just start playing this game??? lol..

hacks....there is no such thing that allows units to attack without being seen...if so..then wtf is the point of sc?
I started playing this game like a few years ago(2000 A.D.).

2 things:
Either he played a UMS map or it was just some lurker raping his whole base.

Dumb-ideas:
-It could be hacking(if they can make a light-off hack/ drop hack, anything should be possible).:rolleyes:
-Maybe he flooded him with a flood hack so he can't see whats going on... idk.:confused:

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it's not 2000 B.C?I thought it was obvious.

Your friend is a complete hacker.Make another game and on a real map.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
marine and segie tanks that my way of kill zerg on the ground but air man o man so many combos. Newbie he didnt heck you just got you ass kick by lurkers.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[glow=green]y r u callin me a newb when there were no lurkers and i no that cause i wasnt being attacked by subterainean spines.[/glow]

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
the eziest way to prove you weren't being attacked by lurks is to POST THE STUPID REPLAY

bigredhoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
goatse.cx
i can beat all zerg players and Ued_colonial you're online and im still waiting for you, channel hoss, useast (or anyone else who thinks the zergs dont suck)