Vote For Diablo

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Voted. We are still in third, so let's kleep the votes up and lts' make first guys! I prope we do some sort of reward plan if we vote, to make it so people would actually vote, hey it mighty work. :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I meant, a wide-spread campaign that the administrators run to promote people to vote for points. Give a set number per vote and vhola! But that's if they would want to do it, and in time I would probably say screw the gil and I'd just vote anyways. :D

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
As of right now, we sit at 3rd with 140 votes, we're 59 votes away from being #1!!!

C'mon people, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i f i vote sc cal i do d2 also?

Homem mAIOR

Member!
Reaction score
Just placed my vote :D hope to reach 1st soon enough!!!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, since SC is behind much more then Diablo 2, I vote twice for SC, which is equivalent to two days worth of voting, then once for Diablo 2. Then repeat.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Well, since SC is behind much more then Diablo 2, I vote twice for SC, which is equivalent to two days worth of voting, then once for Diablo 2. Then repeat.
You stupid nub:p You cant vote twice as it's based on IP adress's (I'm pretty sure. I just know you cant vote twice)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would vote for Diablo II but I am in the tedious process of getting StarCraft up to par with the other games we have here. And that is really hard since we are in like 11th or so place. Once I am done with StarCraft I'll try to vote for Diablo II as well! :)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
I command ye to vote. You are only permitted to vote once per month, so I think you can all take 12 times a year to vote for us.
noes 1 every 30 hours

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hehehe, i go on all of my firends computer and vote, i recently went on my dad's labtop, its hot, lol