Voice acting in Diablo III (Beta)

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
What was your opinion on the voice acting the Diablo III Beta? I have heard mediocre opinions on it.

I personally enjoy the fact that quests even have voice acting. It slows me down a bit and gets me involved in the storyline. In WoW I would never read the quests because they were too long and daunting to, then I would feel left out of the story line and the whole vibe.

adamarclight

Reaction score
Alright, so here’s the deal. I know a lot of people love them for the rejoicing beat in their songs and stuff like that. The fact of the matter is, I do have a lot of friends in the college as well who are like die hard fans of the band. Personally, they are just okay for me. A couple of their songs were fantastic. But the rest of them, not even close. So I would say they are fine but definitely not worth my Ipod. I like this song by them called “Where is the love” which made its way to my Ipod for a couple of weeks, but as usual, after that, it was out of it and none of the other song produced by them ever made it to my Ipod. For me, they are just for change. When I’m in a weird kind of mood and I don’t wanna listen to any of the routine music, I’d perhaps go for them and that also just a couple of hours. After that, I’m so over it. So I’m gonna have to say that the Golden Era of Black Eyed Peas is long gone. Does anybody else feel that way about them? Or are you all going to shoot me in a minute for saying that? :D

Aegis

Reaction score
The cast they have is amazing, I didn't ever get into beta but now that the game has launched I personally enjoy the voice acting-- aside from a few tacky lines that block our way, but the will of a templar is stronger! Really though, you can't go wrong with Claudia Black.