Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by adhesive
OOC: just like to point out grendades dont fall because people dont carry them in there hands, they have them strapped to their vest and stuff like that, and it is pretty hard to pull off a pin of a grenade so i doubt that a pin would just fall off, so next time try to keep it realistic

OOC: dude read my post carefully i said it BREAKS OFF

BOT:
*chaser is wearing the scouts clothes*
Chaser: alright lets hit that tower go go go. and dont forget i need 1 other persone with me to go into the basement and get the correct frequency code.

Harrison: SIR! i request permission to infaltrate the basement SIR!

Chaser: perrmission granted just remember dont stand near me. here i found these radios in the supply cabin we will use those.
*harrison and chaser while the 2 toms and jack go upstairs*
*chaser ran down and too see what is down there, he sees 10 enemys reviewing the frequency codes*
Chaser: harrison u got that HE grenade?
Harrison: yes sir
Chaser: ok after i throw my smoke grenade u wait 3 seconds and throw ur HE grenade.
Harrison: go it
*chaser throws the smoke grenade and hears everyone choking so he stands in position holding his gun while Harrison throws the HE grenade and kills everyoen in that room*
Chaser: ok go go go harrison ill watch the door and ull look for the frequency
*while harrison looks for the frequency 2 guards run toward Chaser and harrison hears chaser talk vietnameese then he hears a scream and a punch*
Harrison:*loading his gun* what happened?
Chaser: i killed them, did u find the frequency?
Harrison i dont.....yes i did
Chaser: let me see that ok *he talks thru the radio and telling his allies the frequency while they are at the radio controls.

Tom b:*talking thru radio* hello any one hear me echo squad reporting any one copy?
*suddenly he hears a scrambled voice saying yes i copy*
tom b: copy we need a rescue plane at 400 north 800 west
the radio: ok we will sned 2 planes echo squad please make sure that the area isnt enemy controled
Tom b: *looks outside and sees a whole army of vietnameese solders* uhh i think u might want to send a carrier plane with a tank and we also need naval support and also a fighter plane
the radio: roger that we got naval support in your area
Tom b: really? then fire at 360 north 750 west
radio: firing in effect
*tom sees 10 shells hit the ground and explode on to the vietnamesse solders*
*tom tells harrisona dn chaser the good news and then they meet up in the radio tower waitign for a plane to come*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Tom B.: Get them AHH!!!
Tom B.: *picks up radio* Thanks, we'll need it.
Radio: No problemo.
Tom B.: Roger.
Tom S.: Go Go Go!
Tom B.: Fire! *shoots at the battlefield, kills 1 man. ( using his dual pistols )*
Tom S.: Man, why do they have to do this?! *fires at a viet, killed*

Qwerty_99

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: ok im gonna be gone for a while so continue without me

bot:

John: *fires at the vietname soilders, they throw a grenade nearby him*

Tom B:GRENADE!

John: *gets blown unconcious by the grenade blast*

Tom S: He's hurt bad.............

Reaction score
Website
Tom B.: John! No! Are you ok? Speak to me!
John: Agh, im alright.
Tom S.: Ok, ill get some bandages.
Tom S.: *puts a bandage over johns leg*
John: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Tom B.: Everyone! Back to your battle stations!!! *hears a loud BaNg!!!! Some stuff start to fall down*

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: ok qwerty just as adhesive said please keep this realistic, the explosion of a grenade is not what hurts peopel its the hot peices of metal that shoot out that hurts people, youv been playin too many video games

BOT:
* we hear a plane fly by adn then it lands 4 miles away from us*
Radio: im here, the tanks you requested are here
tom s: yay! uhhh but who knows how to pilot a tank?
chaser: i cant pilot it but i know how to shoot tis cannon
Harrison: so then we'll use it as a bunker?
Chaser: yea probably
* they all run toward where he gave out the cordinates they go inot the plane 1 by 1*
John: oh yea!!! i cant wait till we come home my girl friend is probably so worryed about me, i hope she has a special surprise for me :)
*while the plane is flying over the forest we get hit by a bazzoka missle*
EVeRYONE: WHAT TEH **** WAS THAT!!!!!
*they all jump out and open their parachutes whiel john opens it too late and gets seperated from the group*
Harrison: hey where is he going?

* we ahve a new memebr with us a pilot! pilot, lex foxington*

lex: hey guys i think theres some wepons in the tank adn i know how to pilot it

chaser: ok great

*they get tot eh tank only to find it surrounded bny vietnameese solders*

( ok new ranks are earned:
Jack: major (cuz hese DM :()
Harrison: seargent
tom s: private first class
Tom b: private first class
John: private first class
Chaser: leutnant

Reaction score
Website
Tom B.: No! Wheres John!?
Lex Fox.: Help!
Tom B.: Die!! *shot a viet ( using dual pistols )*
Tom B.: Chase! Wheres John?!
Chaser: I dunno!

OOC: Why we privates? Oh well lol. Ur teh boss.
Latr ... for a while.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: ur old ranks were privates then theres private second class and private first class

BOT:
Chaser: i think he landed int eh forest hese probably dead now so lets keep fighting. Lex follow me.
*chaser and lex run in side the tank and run everyoen over whoever survived were fnished by teh 50 cal on top of the tank*

Chaser: DAMNIT now our only hope is that naval force to pick us up
Tom b: but what about john?
Chaser: we'll look hor him later

Reaction score
Website
OOC: K
BOT:
Tom B.: Chaser, when is the air force coming?
Chaser: In about an hour.
Tom B.: Lets look for John now?
Tom S.: Yea, hes lost and we need him.
Lex: I agree?

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:hmmmm i think everyone should stay 1st private, i mean we havent even finished our mission yet(and i still dont know what our mission is, i guess to get back to a base?!) except for rams char he should be major. And if we wna be realistic we should have ram pic the ranks(hint hint* ram where are u*)so apoc dont take too much chrage, but i see why u did, ram hasnt posted in a while so u figured u would, but next time just use his character instead of urs... everyone shuld be first private, and then ranks will be gained from creativity and leadership. and remember everyone to keep this realistic we dont always win a battle and plus im thinking about having my char killed because we needa keep sum realism in this. Oh ya no more killing 20 guys in like 10 shots.

Also we should be rescued by a chopper not a plane, cause the only spot a plane can land is in an air strip, or open flat field.

Btw the pin wouldnt break off(lol we gna carry this arguement on forever lol)
BOT:
Tom S.: you guys search together, im gna go to that cliff near the trees and snipe thru those tank guarders, the rest of you search for john, but give me a radio so i can tell you guys if i see where john is.
jack: gotcha
Harrison: i can set fire to those trees near the tank to distract them, then u can snipe them
Tom S.: good idea*tom runs off with his sniper rifle in hand and begins to climb the 20 foot cliff
Chaser: you sure you wont fall
Tom S.: i used to rock climb as a kid, this rock is a sinch
Jack: ok just dont get shot
Tom S.: *says something but you can barely hear it from the distance, it sounds like "in position"*
Harrison: hehe burning time*runs into the forest, then u see smoke rising and then he runs out*all set, lets search for john
*A rifle shot is fired in the distance and a vietmanese screams*
Jack: looks like tom got 1 down.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by adhesive
OOC:hmmmm i think everyone should stay 1st private, i mean we havent even finished our mission yet(and i still dont know what our mission is, i guess to get back to a base?!) except for rams char he should be major. And if we wna be realistic we should have ram pic the ranks(hint hint* ram where are u*)so apoc dont take too much chrage, but i see why u did, ram hasnt posted in a while so u figured u would, but next time just use his character instead of urs... everyone shuld be first private, and then ranks will be gained from creativity and leadership. and remember everyone to keep this realistic we dont always win a battle and plus im thinking about having my char killed because we needa keep sum realism in this. Oh ya no more killing 20 guys in like 10 shots.

Also we should be rescued by a chopper not a plane, cause the only spot a plane can land is in an air strip, or open flat field.

Btw the pin wouldnt break off(lol we gna carry this arguement on forever lol)
OOC:
didnt he post that if he wasnt around someoen could take over?
i forgot to say i put this "pilot" into this so if one of u chooses to die u can choose to use that pilot

oh and oh yea i forgot about those choppers
and btw there are squads where not even one memebr gets injured

ok he took the pin off ok??
BOT:

Chaser: i think im gonna snipe also. HOLY $hit they got a sniper also *he gets shot in the leg, then he kneels down and sees a cat

Chaser: ok lex go and frive the tank thrue the woods we will cover

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Cool Cat!
BOT:
Tom B.: Hey everybody, See that tank over there? *points to tank*
Harrison: Yea, so?
Tom B.: Well watch this! *fires like mad near the tank whiping out the 2 vietnamese soldiers guarding it*
Tom B.: Now that tank is mine!
Tom S.: *bang...*
Harrison: Go!
Tom B.: *gets in tank*

Tom B.: *Rides the tank* Hey! Come get me!!! *Boom!* *Bang!* *PoW!*
Viet Soldiers: !!!!! *fires at the tank*
Viet Soldiers: ( Translated to English.. ) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! RETREAT!! *fires at the tank*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: come on u can tjust tkae a tank with one guy, try to keep this more realistic...
BOT:
Tom S.: *runs back from his sniping post* ok ill gun this tank...*hops in the gunner seat*
Tom B.: we aint to far away from our base, ill go straight for it, eberyone hop on the sides
Chaser.: lets roll

Reaction score
Website
Tom B.: Attention! Everyone buckel their seat belts and prepare for take off! *starts to speed up* Please keep them buckled for the ride and uhh there is no washroom. Enjoy your flight. *Verrooom!!* *Vroom!!*
Tom S.: *Laughing*Hahahaha!
Chaser: Lets go lets go!!
Tom S.: Seems like were almost there.. *looks out the window*
Chaser: *Half-Sleep*ZzZzzZZzz
Tom S.: *Half-Sleep* ZzzzZzzZZ
Tom B.: Attention passengers! *giggles* Prepare for landing! Buckle your seatbelts and stay calm. *giggles* *slows down*
Tom S.: Were at base!
Chaser: Good!
Tom B.: Yea but wut now?

OOC: lol.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Harrison: Blow the place into oblivion. What else?" Lemme at the cannon... *gets in the gunner seat.* Goodbye, f*cking communists!
*Harrison fires off a 120 mm HE tank shell at one of the gas tanks by the base.*
Harrison: Someone man the machine gun! We need some snipers out there, ASAP!

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: just wondering, first we in a tank, but now i think we in an airplane, what are we in!? if we not in an air craft... then forget the whole parachute part and we will just say that me and harrison hopped off the tanks and went into the base...
BOT:
Tom S.: Ok ill parachute down into the land near the base, we can snipe the survivors at the base*looks at the base* HOly shit everyone stop the shooting, there is POWs down there! Change of plan ill try to rescue them, who wants to join me?
Harrison: oh shit, if i killed one im gna be pretty angry with my self*harrison grabs a parachute and then throws one to tom, ok im coming with you.
Tom S.: ok lets go *tom and harrison jump out of the plane*
Harrison: yaaa this is fun* tom can barely hear him*
Tom S.: OK open the parachutes now!*they both open their parachutes...*
Tom S.: *they land surprisingly close to the gate* ok lets hop it*tom climbs up and clips the barbed wire, he jumps over the fence and harrison follows*
Harrison:*in a whisper* I hear the POW guards in that building
Tom S.: i hear them too lets go*they both slowly and quietly walk too the buildings door*
Harrison: ok ill open the door and go first
Tom S.: no i go first* tom opens the door and fires at two of the guards with his dual pistols, harrison comes in a shoots the 3 others*
Tom S.: nice shot*the POWs start chanting, and telling them to open the gate, all the POWs look skinny and sick except for a few.*
Harrison: *Grabs the keys on a table and opens the gate, the first POWs out grab the weapons of the guard and get ready for fighting* Lets get those damn communists
POWs: YAAAA
Tom S.: *walks out of the door of the building, a loud shot is fired and Tom S. falls down, harrison runs over and drags Tom S. into the building
Harrison: where is it? is it bad?*harrison motions the POWs to stand back*
Tom S.: *tom just nods and tears begin to fill his eyes, but he resists crying* Give...*heavy Breath* this to...*heavy breath, tom pulls out a couple peices of paper each with different peoples names on the envelopes*
Harrison: i understand who to give it too, save your breaths
Tom S.: * a single tear crawling down his cheek* Tell the guys thanks...*tom pulls out 2 pictures, one of his fionce and one of his family*
Harrison: let me try to ease the pain, who knows maybe i can save you.
Tom S.: Trust me, i can tell*heavy breath* when im gonna die*heavy breath* by the way*heavy breath* it was a sniper*heavy breath* that shot me, hes on a roof to your right.
Harrison: dont worry ill get him
Tom S.: Use this bullet*he rolls a gold looking bullet out of his pocket*
Harrison: ok
Tom S.: *whispers to his gun*see ya later*stops whispering* can you take me to that bed*heavy breath* i would rather not die on the floor.*forces a small laugh*
Harisson: heh, gotcha*harrison picks tom up and leaves him on the bed.

OOC: btw ill use one of the POWs for my next character

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Leavin' the RPG so soon?

BoT:

*Harrison puts Tom on the bed picks up Tom's pistol, loads the gold bullet into the pistol, puts it in Tom's hand, and eases his arm up.*

Harrison: Pull the trigger, Tom.

*Tom pulls the trigger. The bullet bursts from its shell, flying straight and true, nailing the sniper.*

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Ok, oh and were in a Tank, that was just a joke... *gets killed*
BOT:
Tom B.: Whos still here?!
Chaser: Me!

-Editing later-

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: i aint leaving, i will tkae the place of one of the POWs, ill join with him a little bit later.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: $0 j00r cvrr3nt ch@r 1s d34d?

Status
Not open for further replies.