Not open for further replies.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Colt
M16 these are kinda like the AK47

BTW ak47 is used by terroists and such because they are cheao but good guns, they are the number 1 used guns in the world

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
if i counted correctly we have 7 players ill be the 8th

private zak chaser
Codename: Fief
weapon fo choice: FG42-paratrooper rifle(with scope) dual pistols
equipment: 4 smoke grenades 2 flash bang 1 parachute back pack, binoculars, and lots of extra ammo LOTS OF IT.
signiture:throws smoke grenade and goes full auto thru the smoke.
history: joined at age 20 he never lets a allie die if an allie happenes to die he will cut him self in memory of that allie, he is a master in covert operations hese also good at sniping/ front line fighting he was a major until his past got erased and he had to rejoin the arm, he is still feared by his enamys because he has the title the grimreaper of teh battlefield, once he got an enamy in his sights he never lets go, for he has no pity in his heart.
kill count: 5 befor he got recruited and 16 during his 7 years (non friendy fire)(but he doesent mind shooting allied jack asses)

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Ready. Im ready to start...
hmmm seems like i cant edit it after 7200 mins so here..

Character:private Brealers Tom
Weapon:M16, Colt .45, Grenade, Uzi, Dual Pistols
Equipment:Helmet, Vest, Book named 101 Tips on getting killed,
Kill Count:2
History:Joined when Age 23, Nothing much.
Signature:Shoots at the man he kills once... with his gun

Made some changes. ok lets start

Reaction score
Website
ZZZZ... READY!!! Ok, everyone tomorrow come at 12 - 3 pm ok? Lol then maybe we can start this rp. I want to start, and Ram1500 is he ever gonna come back?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Ready.

Reaction score
Website
Huh 2 - 7? What you mean?! EVERYONE JUST START WHO CARES JEEZ PLZZZ LOL!!! Apoc Cow! Start the RP or RAM!!! I want to start this lol.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ready btw i edited my guy a lil

Name: Private Tom Samson
Code Name: Hank
Weapon of Choice: Sniper rifle(sry dont know much aboutt the weapons in vietnam) Dual 45 cal pistol
Equipment: Camo, cantee, locket with a pictue of his girl back at home, binocs, helmet
signature: whispers to his gun Mary(his snper rifle) right before he shoots
Kill Count: 3, only seen a little bit of action, been on one mission his whole military career
Bio: joined at age 22, was said to be the best sniper to go through boot camp in 15 years, but occasionally hesitates before his shot(usually is because he is afraid he will miss, calms him self down by talking to his gun), though he has only killed 3 men he is a greta shot with his pistol and injured 5 enemy soldiers during his first mission.

NOW please start the rp cow

ram1500

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
holy hell this took off. i waited like 3 days then gave up on it cause none joined :(

anyway here goes.

As we are shipped off into vietnamese territory we can look below us as lights are visable. We see many an entire string. Vietnamese Army... using candles to light the path. We land in heavy fire and men around us are dying. We need to take the creekbed to the left, and the hill to the right. Pick up your weapons men.

*Runs left with rifle blaring, watching men fall*

(OOC: Anyway can take the plot anywhere as long as its not godmodding, or within the rules. So have fun with it.)

Four soldiers follow, and as the time passes we are engaged in a bloody firefight on the creek.

We need backup! Bring over that stationary!

*throws a gernade*

Reaction score
Website
OOC: What stationary are we talking about? And how many of us are there?

BOT:
Tom ( Brealer ): We need backup! *almost gets shot* agh! *shoots back then throws a grenade ( HE Grenade, M16 )* Where is everybody? *fires again ( with pistols )

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tom Samson: ill go to those bushes over there, i think i can get a clean shot of the machine gunner there*crouches and slowly walks towards the bush then lies down in it, can barely see him because of his camo.*
Tom S.: *Whispers im in position, then mutters come on i can do this...*
*fires and hits a machine gunner who is behind a few sandbags. immediate confusion from the vietmanese and then another man takes the machine gun and fires in the direction of the shot but misses.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Then North Vietnamese used guerilla warfare, not out and open. And they didn't walk around with candles... what do you think they are? Idiots?

BoT:
Harrison: Kinda, funny, I'm shooting my own countrymen *takes a bullet in the arm* These ain't my countrymen! *tosses a molotov ****tail.* Burn! HahahAHhHAHAHAHAmuhhahHaAhhahaa!!! BURN!

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
chaser: "take cover and remember the position of the machine gunner" Throws a smoke grenade right infront of the machine gunner and starts shooting with his rifle and hopes he gets him

"i think i got him, bring me some enemy clothes im trained to be a covert ops"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Harrison: Screw that. *tosses a frag at the smoke grenade.* Take, cover, I've seen guns in furnaces, s'not pretty!

*BOOM*

*Bullets from the machine gun fly everywhere.*

Harrison: Communists! Motherfvckers! I'm asamed that you were once of the same country! Now we are entirely different species!

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tom Samson: watch for the one in the tree*bullet hits his helmet and tom gets a little bruise*
Harrison Dont work i can take that muther ****er*fires a shot rigt at the vietnam sniper*
Tom S.: i hate there suicide soldier, the ones in the trees always get killed, but they always kill sumone else too.
*then an explosion goes off in the middle of the creek, dirt flies up and you can hear the vietmanese running towards you*

Status
Not open for further replies.