USWest Ladder season 3 Team!

neo12354

Reaction score
just an update,
i've decided to make my bowazon on the account bobthebanana instead

vegito_72160

Reaction score
i dont know about any1 else but im gonna ride in the new ladder in the channel :lucifer
if any1 wants to join me they can :corn

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
i got a friend who can make a summoner necro or wind druid..(he can be used as a meat shield) he dont kno how to make a barb so he doesnt want to be a barb.. banetor---summoner necro if u guys think it appropiate :tnt :ufo

okay my friend said he would make a barb with bo so im gonna teach him how

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
k, all we need is his account name or just tell him to meet in the team channel after the reset. I haven't added any of you to my friends lists but I will once we all meet in the channel I will (i'm sure one or two of you will be changing acct names anyway.

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
acc name= banetor.....Bo barb/frenzy
:yum :shoot :shoot :grunt :grunt

just to make sure...im makin a smiter...no bo barb on this team..wait vampire is doin it... SWEET

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
i dont kno but i hope that its soom tonite before 7 :lucifer :lucifer :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :angry :angry

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
this will truly suck butt if i dont get to play at first..i wont be able to lvl with u guys. :(:(:(:(:(

this will truly suck butt if i dont get to play at first..i wont be able to lvl with u guys.

srry about the double thin ^^^^^^ but my comp had a problem

vegito_72160

Reaction score
oh i didnt know. i checked it out last night and told fatty and some others about it. :ufo :tnt and is it just me or is it taking forever to restart the ladder? :shocked :loopy

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
it isnt just you, i was up until about 5:30 am last night waiting for the ladder to reset, and finally said **** it. I wake up at 11:30am thismorning and it still hasent reset, so i dunno. I did make a character called "news-update" and went and told everyone in the chat rooms that ladder wont reset till nov.14, rofl, so many ppl belived it, and just logged off :D i'm a bad person

Fat-Jedi-cheese

Member!
Reaction score
NEW LADDER STARTING AT NOON IS THE WORD ON DIABLO 2 SO GET ON BFWESTTEAM CHANNEL TO MEET UP AND MAKE GAMES
:bouncy :bouncy :bouncy

vampire ur a crazy basterd...j/k tat was freakin awesome

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
blizzard.com reports that the ladder for both hardcore, and regular has been reset, should be any time now :D

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
WHen the freaking flying **** is this ****ing ladder going to reset. I expected it to happen around 9AM Pacific time cause thats when they get to work and why pay someone to come in at night just to reset the ladder.

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
its resetting now i just got the message "the realm you have selected is unavailable" when i tried to log in :D