USWest Ladder season 3 Team!

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
USWest Ladder season 3 Team! Come on people!

Ok it appears we have enough people to fill two teams up.If there are any late comers feel free to leave your account here as we may need substitutes at some point.

So these are the teams as I see it. These look to me to be pretty well rounded teams. Game matter will be doing the teleporting for team one (my slower computer is no match for hell monsters quickness) Team 2 could use a hammerdin but it's not very important. Both teams should have a summon necro for tanks. whiteking reply with your account name and everything so we can clear this all up.
Once we get to a higher level vegito has volunteered himself to make a smiterdin to help us all get our own hellfire charms! with so many people this will take a while but if we have a minimal team doing the work and everyone else looking for keys it will greatly shorten the time needed. But once again when the time comes we will all work out a plan for it. Also necros need to put some points into life tap so when we do get around to the charms it will be much easier. Charms once id'd will be given to the first person on the list with that type of character. So if a amazon charm is id'd then samurai-ii will get it, and then so on. If we ID more of one type than we have people we will attempt to trade it for one of the required class. or trade it for items for characters that need them and just keep finding more.

Team 1:
Elements: Lighting Me, Cold gamematter, no real need for fire

1. FattyXP Lightning Sorceress
2. gAM3_mat3r.2 Blizzard Sorceress
3. Breek Smite/Zeal Paladin
4. Samurai-II Bow Amazon
5. hell_spawns_me Blessed Hammer Paladin
6. whiteking4112 (unknown) Necromancer
7. travicles Battle Orders Barbarian
8. vegitos friend Traper Assassin

Team 2:
Elements: lighting from sin, cold from sinister. I recommend necro instead of
fire sorc because there are many fire immunes in hell and necro will help more being a tank.

1. Decaying_Fetus Zeal Paladin
2. sinister Blizzard Sorceres
3. man-of-peace Trapper Assassin
4. metal_angel4/666jef666 Fire Sorceress or Necro
5. bobthebanana Bow Amazon
6. sgt-ownage Battle Orders Barbarian
7. Zero965 Wind Druid
8. 3Castor13 Blessed Hammer Paladin

alright we got two full teams. I guess nobody else will be let in unless you got 7 friends to come along lol.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i like! i could be in but i need to fix my uber lag problem, for the record i lag the same in wc3roc

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
Exactly what kind of lag are you having? Video lag or connection type lag? Also what part of washington do you live in? I'm on the kitsap penninsula.

You should scan your computer and look for possible zombie programs or IROffer programs. Your computer might be being used as an XDCC bot on an IRC network which could cause your lag. You might also want to check for other programs that could hog your connection, like any instant messaging client or IRC. Also make sure windows isn't downloading automatic updates as this could cause your lag also. Sorry if these ideas seem kind of newbish but I've had a few friends who have had these problems while gaming.

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
Come on there has to be more people on west than this.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Then move onto East :p join the party in new ladder reset!

samuriawarrior

Reaction score
*Breek Zealer/Smite Pally
*Samurai-II Bowazon

Once we get enough posts, we should asseble teams and meet up on Bnet before the reset to get aquainted.

vegito_72160

Reaction score
Im already on the East one and I play both east and west so u might as well count me in. My account on west is vegito_72160. Ill make a hammerdin.(gotta have something for my bot lol) :morph Itll take me a little time to get my gear though. Thats the part i hate about new ladder. :angry

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
Well you can't be on both... you won't be able to play both at the same time. =/ I'm talking pretty much non-stop except to sleep eat and stuff.

the same goes for everyone, you can't be on both ladder teams. We will be playing most of the time so you gotta chose which one. Most likely everyone will go with east cause it's run by forum mods =/

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
East can burn in hell, count me in, I play only on west, so..
/f add *Decaying_Fetus---- Zealer Pally, or hammerdin if vegito doesnt show up. (yeah and i can play all day w/o needing to eat, drink, or sleep)
at least for a while :)

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i can be of service to that team, im pretty good not leet or godly but good enough to get there, i have had nig and hoto, only once but thats still good enough to provide soem sort of help, but currently i have some video lag peroblems, help me and i can help u lol
go here and post away a solution :) all the help i can get is much appreciated
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=103092

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
less than 24 hours to go until ladder resets (going by blizz time)
whooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :dance

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
Post your acct and shit, positions are still available. I haven't heard back from one guy on if he wants east or west yet and if I don't get a reply by reset start you will be in. But what we really need is a BO barb.. if nobody else will make I guess I'll have to but my dmg will suck without ebotd's.

vegito_72160

Reaction score
Ok for those of u who dont know im gonna play west (even though i get 2 comps and bot access for each). :sly And when paul gets the new bots out and i get my gear ill start baal boting again for us and new account for me for the new ladder is hell_spawns_me. Oh ya, fatty as far as the hellfire charms go ill make a smiter and gear him up and ill help get everyone a charm. i tested a smiter on this ladder for the ubers and me and a friend could pwn them easy(provided that he took his dream helm off) with a hammerdin to hold of the minions. it wont take long to lvl my smiter if its a 2nd char as long as my friends have lvled up some so they can do our trick again. :wasted

oh i forgot to add what time will it reset by blizzard time so i can figure this out plz post or msg me. :sleepy

and yes i am one of those players who play all the time :bouncy

fattyxp said:
Post your acct and shit, positions are still available. I haven't heard back from one guy on if he wants east or west yet and if I don't get a reply by reset start you will be in. But what we really need is a BO barb.. if nobody else will make I guess I'll have to but my dmg will suck without ebotd's.

if we need a bo barb ill try to get one of my friends in and we will have to cover him on the damage till he gets ebotds. just let me know :grunt

well i dont know about any1 else but i want to know what type of necro

i just added every1 and i dont think that TheOrigonalFools is gonna go with west(not trying to be mean if u are just got invalid user when i tried to add u) and white king what type of necro? :redeye

god the east team is realy growing fast compaired to us :hbut

we still could use a wind druid, bo barb, and a fire sorc so if anyone who joins from now on please keep that in mind :rollie

xero9652

Reaction score
if anyone needs me, i can be the wind druid

Acct: Zero965 Char: FuryoftheWind

do u guys know if ladder is reset immediately when its 12:00 am monday, or?

vegito_72160

Reaction score
why doesnt one of the blizz sorcs just make a bo barb since there are 2 of them? :bugeyes