Using enemy blight

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I played yesterday some wc (UD vs UD) and I noticed that buldings can be raised on enemy blight ground.
I want to ask if the enemy blight provides hp regenaration for me also? ( I don't see why it shouldn't, after all are the same dead corpses :) )

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Obviously it does, the effects of blight are completely chaotic. You can even turn thier Graveyard against them with necros by Raise Dead on them. Hell, you can ever tower in thier land if you can keep them at bay long enough.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that is what I did. I had a blight skull and I bringed some acolytes from the base, I tried to build towers and it worked. Without using the blight artefact of course.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The blight artifact is ment for quick healing in battle or to counter the effects of Unholy Frenzy on your units (since its 2 hit points per second healing, a hero can completely negate the effects).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
What's even more funny yet harder, setting up towers on thier land and keeping them up. A few times, I have done that with my teammates. If we have better units/heroes, then we practically won the battle.