User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I)arkI)ragoon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow a lot of people made sigs for me i feel special:)

I like all of them (except for apoc's 2nd sig sry) but my favorite is definetly mage's and ill keep that one and sry for still not fixing ur name i thought i had

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Apoc did u make ur current sig? It looks sweet :p

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i need 3 banners for a forum im gonna make

1. its a xbox ps2 forum and i need a banner with xbox logo on one side and master chief standing with it and in the middle it merges with the ps2 logo with tidus standing behind it the ps2 side need to be black and blue and xbox box side need to be black and green in the middles i needs to say "The Xbox Ps2 forums"

2. this one is just Xbox black and green with all halo stuff in the background the big X symble and it needs to say "Xbox Forums"

3.this one is just Ps2 black and blue with the FF10 Team in the background and the ps2 logo in the center and in needs to say in the middle "Ps2 Forums"

These need to be forum and site worthy the logos and back grounds need to merge/be transparent so you can see it all the letters need to be a cool text as well

-Edit- pleaz pm me

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
Hey Apoc, I cant see my sig anymore, neither can i see urs or any of the images on ur website, whats up with that?

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
I can see them now, it was prolly my computer but i could see everyone else's but the ones you've made. My computer is really shitty so doesnt matter.
I looked at some of the backrounds on ur website, they look really nice. Think you could put the pictures in my sig on a backround on ur website er somethning?

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh not right now...uh just got pretty bad storms passed...and keeps knocking eletric out..and...some of those backgrounds are when i first got Adobe about 2 months ago...
And it wasnt my hostings...cause it wasnt maxed yet :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Vicious when I find the time I will try to work on the first one for you..

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
someone make me a sig.. i dont care just make it cool lookin and say ELF somewhere.. i need a change and im to lazy to do it myself

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Can i have a signature? I dont really care but id like to have some SC units on umm this page lemme find it... http://www.iris.dti.ne.jp/~rucke/game/scUnitList.htm k thanks and umm id the background to be like metal blue if you could. Any effects you could add id just like sc units and stuff like that Thanks! Its up to you i dont really care its ur work.

sc sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Could u make me a sig plz??????

Size:Whatever works

Colors:Green,Teal

image 1 .. the japan air one.. 2nd one down i think
]image 2 .... the bottom one where he's ollieing down the stairs........The pictures are big i know.. i just want the actualy people from them

Border:whatever looks cool with the rest of it..

umm if u need more info ask me... cuz i cant think of anything else...

Thx in advance.. if u can make it for me

Oh ya.. have it say sc sk8er in middle of the sig

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
  • Who makes sig: Anyone who wants to try to do it.
  • Colors: I want it to have fire on it, black background, and with fire. Kinda like the one I have, but I just want an upgrade of it. Try to do better :)
  • Pictures: Use the Spawn that is already in my sign, it owns ;)
  • Text & Location: Something saying TrongaMonga, and you can add some runes there as well, either oriental, latin or nordic, you use your artist vein.
  • Effects: Fire, power (or strenght), nobility, etc.
  • Size: "The current dimension limits are 500x200." 550 x 200 is the limit. And that's what I want, if possible. But the required is to own under the 30 Kb limit.

If you succed to make something cool, I might change my monthly old classic signature to it ;)

You may add a "made by <maker>", if you wish.

--Edit--

It doesn't necessrly need to be that Spwan. I want a guy in an armor, or a strong dude, with wings like those, with a nice port.

If you can find any picture better than the one I have, that fits the description, go ahead.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
By the way, I don't have the spawn dude, you'll have to either find it on the Internet, or cut it from my actual sign.

I think this atachment has a bigger spawn.

--Edit--

Bah, like 26 pixels bigger :p

Status
Not open for further replies.