User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ok guys I'm back..I was temp banned for a while but thats all behind me now..I managed to make Vicious101 and XPunkGoX a sig in that time..and am open and ready for more ;)

I)arkI)ragoon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here mage try to make the one i want.

Colors: i want the back round to be dark (like it night time) and i want the lower part of the sig burning and lightning to be striking above the fire like 2 times (not a movie).

Text & location: I)arkI)ragoon_ no certain font (but make it rounded and dark but dont make that interfere with the burning text) I want the text to be in the middle of the fire and the text to be on fire

Border: if u think it would look better with a border put it but im leaving it up to you

Effects: leave it up to designer but dont screw up the image (no scan lines) and maybe a little motion on the fire would look cool but like i said above im leaving it up to you

Size: whatever works for u nothing to big nothing to small

I would make my own but my photoshop and Maya are on my laptop and im to lazy to stick them on this computer and make em right now.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hey. Can someone take me off the list of sig makers. Not like it makes any difference, but I don't really want my name up there.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Aight I)ark I will get to work on it ;)

-edit-
Done.

I)arkI)ragoon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOW mage that kicks ass and u made it so quick jeez

just one thing i dont like i didnt like scan lines but u can barely tell
but if u have time maybe u could take them off

and how did u do the fire and how did u make the text like that its so cool i hope i get tha good :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Those aren't scan lines those are grid lines..you said no scan lines so I used grid lines :p

anyways..thanx I like it too :p

How do I make it? read some tutorials thats what helps me..Im not gonna go in depth into this ;)

-edit-
"Thx for awesome sig by VizjerieMage "
Its VizjereiMage not VizjerieMage
just thought I would let ya know :p

I)arkI)ragoon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok vizjereimage (i think i got it right) i just started so i forgot the difference between scan lines and grid lines (they're probably way different and im just stupid) but w/e and ill fix ur name

I really really like it :) lol

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
hehe :p...

I)ark u didnt change it yet :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Mines better :p
nah I can tell your somewhat of a newb at photoshop Apoc but your gettin better ;)

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey! i try ;) lolz...i just started playing around with it...lolz...i know im a newb but you need to try to get better ^^

I also just pick a tutoral from a main site a day and learn with different filters..teaches you alot faster than a class would

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Since every one else is making them...I decided to make one too...haha. Got bored =\

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
n0 1 r b3tt3r!11!!!11!1!!1!one!11!

:(

j/k..there all good, I)ark can use whichever he pleases :D

Status
Not open for further replies.