User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELVEN SLAYER

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay would someone make a sig image so I can get rid of this crappy thing I have. Anyways you can put whatever you want in in it as long as it has my name in it

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gawd, no1 wants to make my avatar. all i m askin is my name in bold red letters from left to right, in one word, the_immortal_king and so that it fits nicely, not so that it says...
the_immortal_
king

plz all I want is my name on the damn pic, but you are all working on deranged hydralisk sig like he is the only one posting in this thread, plz, i have been asking for this for a month, will sum1 plz do it.

Reaction score
Website
www.digitalelite.cjb.net
I want a sig made if someone can.. The maker doesn't matter.. neither does the color.. I want it to be dbz gt if you can.. TY!! With a matching avy if you can!! ssj4 goku or ssj4 vegeta pics in it.. and the avy i would like to be 125x125 pixels.. Ty:butterfly

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ill make you a sig elven

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
[blur]ok im updateing my site and its getting a name

i need to banners THER MUST FIT THE TEMPLTES I PROVIDE AND USE THE FONT I PROVIDE

Top banner:
i need it to look cool but uh i dont know wut i want but it needs to say "Team Midnight" use the font i provide

Side Banner:
nothing on it its juust a relly cool looking banner wiith no words but it should match the top banner

thank you

also here is the front page it should fit in color wise
[/blur]
Linky Linky Click Now Or All Die Soon

FuLouZero

Reaction score
here ya go elven slayer

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Pm me if this one is too small or big and im curently making side

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks fo_lou, but sum1 needs to format it, like, upload it to angelfire or sum other site so i can put it in my avatar.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it to work, as you can see, thanks again Fo Lou

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
check the shoutbox

there all messed up mady i should give you the oranagil and then paste your work in cuz the borders are the hard part i can tell

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Vicious here the news box script

<div align="center"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500" height="480" background="http://www.angelfire.com/goth2/entertain/News.jpg"><tr><td width="300" height="178" colspan="3"> </td></tr><tr><td width="1" height="137"></td><td width="298" height="137"><div style="width: 298; height: 85; overflow: auto; font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-arrow-color:#5891C7; scrollbar-track-color:#365979; scrollbar-face-color:#1A3751; scrollbar-highlight-color:#365979; scrollbar-3dlight-color:#1A3751; scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#041727; scrollbar-shadow-color:#1A3751;"><div style="padding: 5px;">

Put news here!!!!!
<br></div></div></td><td width="1" height="177"></td></tr><tr><td width="500" height="1" colspan="3"></td></tr></table></div>

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
no that will break the site that box was for ptow and i cant get rid of it without messeing up everything else sorri

plus its in php

il pm u

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
]

can someone make that sig size^ and make the words in the middle that says "you killed a proud black man" enlarge them and make it a little lighter so you u can see the accuall pic when its the size of a sig

Status
Not open for further replies.