User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
DUDE! I owe you BIG Time. Thank youThank youThank youThank you Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Click my sig to see my portfolio.

DoS_AncientGod

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who Makes: the sig: Savage
Despription: like to have my picture form to fit the max 500x200 trim the top off please. And have my name in the bottom right hand corner. And have the linkin park in the top left…
Colors: I would like the colors to be faded if possible from blue to a darker green.
Pictures: I would like this picture http://members.e-media.at/Linkinpark/band1.jpg for the main part, but please trim the top. I would like this LinkinPark picture to have the cool Linkin Park logo http://www.postershop.co.uk/Linkin-Park/Linkin-Park-Logo-4004081.html in the top left corner and you can give it any effects IF you want to…doesn’t have to, it’s the Linkin Park at the bottom of that picture…
Text and its location: I would like to font of my battleforums acct DoS_AncientGod to be in the font of creepy girl heres the link http://www.1001freefonts.com/fonts/cfonts3.htm
Border: If you want to make me a border just make it simple nothing to big…pic what ever you think would go with the picture
Effects: you can give any effects you want…doesn’t bother me…Thank you.

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
humm..that seems a bit difficult..it may take me a day or too..im als sorting out a contest at the moment..and a web domain..so i dont have much time..i hop its oki for you..ill give it my best shot when i have time..until then i suggest have Axl attempt at it!

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ne1 make me a sig that has a burning skull in the background, says Rhett at mid to bottom mid or something like that...with a flaming border? i just thought of it lol

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
need a sig

Colors: Reds, Oranges, Black (dark, but with bright fire like colors)
Pictures: anything that is related to starcraft... dunno if these help at all animations
make it dark a gloomy tho so no like bright pink medics... you could use this lurker
darktemplars are cool too..
Text & Location: "ELF" w/o the quotes right in the center around all the pictures in this font
Border: if a border looks good, go for it but i doubt it
Effects: motion would ROCK but not nesceary use whatever looks best
Size: smaller than 500x200.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
wow thats better than i thought :) newayz thanks

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
Alright elf....ill see whut i can do...ur pics arent to good but ill find some other....

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
here elf...tell me if u want something different or any changes....

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
sory for double posting...but hey tassadar i saw ur post...sorry i didnt see it b4...if u want changed err anything just tell me!!!!

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
ok really sorry for triple posting...but i was looking at elfs sig...and i didnt really like the sloppy of text so i made a new one with some lens flares in them i think it looks alot better....check it out plz

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm looks ok, just a few things tho
im not complaning just saying wut i do and dont like... b/c i could never do anything like that lol..

but at the top left there is black space... put something there, and if u can use the font i posted unless thats it tell me so i can change it, and try to make the text more interactive with the pictures... if possible if not let me know, but great job u gotta teach me some day lol

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
elf- if you don't mind the absence of SC:
edit: i see you wanted oranges and reds, so pick whichever you like better
http://www.angelfire.com/mac2/mobius/elf_sig.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/mac2/mobius/sig_elf.jpg

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
im not elf but thats good!

could someone make me an avvy that has half of it a picture of starcraft logo, and other side warcraft logo, and it says Got Craft?

lol

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
rhett...can u supply me to the pics...i dun rlly know whut pics ud like...but i think i can wing it....that is of course if Macman dosent come up and show me up like he did on elf's :)

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
lol gettin them as i type.... and use the font u think will work best

annd....

Status
Not open for further replies.