User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
man u sure u don't want me to do something for u? Ur really making a lot of these for me... Is there anything i can do? Host pics fo u?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Irishdrunk
Heres your sig Addy. Any suggestions? Any comments? Any changes you want me to make? Let me know. Sorry about missing the pics but they were so busy and etc.

Ill start working on yours next Tass.
You forgot the "Hacking diablo 2" or something like that that he asked in the other page.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Irishdrunk
Heres your sig Addy. Any suggestions? Any comments? Any changes you want me to make? Let me know. Sorry about missing the pics but they were so busy and etc.

Ill start working on yours next Tass.
How did you do the frost?

addy88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn this one is ****ing NICE omg which programm are u using boah man REALLY MUCH THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(as trogna monga posted u could make me a BANNER with "Diablo2-Hacking"and only some effects cuz u have done this really NICE)

THX!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
np i said u can uf those pic's but if they are too big u can throw them away^^ btw what is tass :D ?

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by addy88
damn this one is ****ing NICE omg which programm are u using boah man REALLY MUCH THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(as trogna monga posted u could make me a BANNER with "Diablo2-Hacking"and only some effects cuz u have done this really NICE)

THX!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
np i said u can uf those pic's but if they are too big u can throw them away^^ btw what is tass :D ?
Tass is short for Tassadar920.

Ill finish up that sig tomorow Im just tired now.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
hes tired leave him alone. Tass is short for my name tassadar920, i didn't think it was that hard to figure that out.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Here addy. Tell me what you think. I couldnt get the paladin above the blue because the layers are being a bitch.

addy88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Colors: in Behind Yellow the text color red
pictures: no one
text: it should be in the midlle of the banner
border:a black border only one line...nothing special
effects:well cuz the text color should be red if u can i hope u can make the text "Diablo2-Hacking" with any fire effect
and if the rest of the banner (right and left) u can put someone effects u think they are good
size:as my sig :)
thx !!!!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Here you are Tassadar. If you do not want the border just tell me. If you want anything changed or added let me know.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Irish, I am sorry to say this, but those signatures are not allowed in our forums.

Read the first page to see the limits.

Your signatar is too big, addy88's signatar is too big, that signatar to tass is too big.

Now, I'll PM addy about that, because he won't probably come back. But I'll ask you to change your signature. I can't check tass' sign size, but I don't think it has more than 30k.

Sorry, but rules are to be followed.

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
I WANT A GOOD PICTURE OF A MUFFIN/PAMMA FOR AN AVATAR!

So take this penguin and muffin and make it into one picture(Resize them if desired)

As well as the attached file

So the muffin adn attached blue penguin into a single avatar please! make it 128x128 pixels, with a Black background!

And have the muffin smaller on top of the penguin (So it looks like he's holding it). Thanx to anyone who can do this

So make the penguin 128x128 and add the muffin so he's "holding" it!

Also take the background off of the muffin, or it'll look gay.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
they just did some radial blur there.. and a few other things

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Gah, you people use the grain way...you should learn the other way that actually uses 1's and 0's

Looks much more ubar.

Status
Not open for further replies.