User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by WhiteAngel
That size and also what games do I need people from eh because I dont reconize all of them but I can search google.
People from...
1.Starcraft
2.Diablo II LoD
3.Counterstrike
4.War III

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Okay I provide you hmm? Can you take small pics and make em bigger? Than I can work with that. I need to see the background though because I dont want the pics not to blend in.

zha-DarkWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, umm i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a banner (prob the heading title for my site..i cna add border and junk after) like skitzofretix's? (ssorry if i mispelled) if you want to tell me and ill give you the wording and stuff i want on it. Thnaks in advance, zha-DarkWarrior

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
If your making a site i would suggest using flash. There are a bunch of flash editors out there. Try download.com or somthing.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He just said, he's making a banner, not a site. I can't make it because I'm reformatting my whole fucking computer today, and adobe goes bye bye. Damn you t word!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Lol i know, you can make flash banners. Thats wat i was saying

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well Gfxers, i wanna a new sig and, if not too much of a hassle, a new avatar for the anniversery. if anyone could throw one together for me, i would be more than thankful

If someone is bored and decides too, could you do a few things (sorry if i'm a little picky or strict with the guidelines):

could the main color in the sig/avatar be white, and the secondary colors be different shades of dark green?

and as for size in the signature, I'm not a huge fan of maximum size pictures (550x200), so could you possibally create it along the dimensions of 500x125-150ish? (and make sure its not over the 30k limit)?

And then the only word I would like in the avatar/sig is "Guru"

If someone could do this for me, I would very thankful, thanx

zha-DarkWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, skitzo it you have any free time could you make me one plz?. The colors i dont care but here are some that i would like (not all in one just some you can choose from) red Black Gray White and maybe blue.id like it to say Team -xdp-
Thanks in advance.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Skitzofrenix
I can't see corwins, and I was bored, here you go.

ooo I like is Skitzo, but you could you just maybe change the name to white and that and add more white to the x thing? I fyou could that would be great

and Crowing, I cant see yours

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here, I prefer it before, but your call, tell me if you want it toned down a tad. I made a bunch for you to choose, tell me if you want more options.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can't take the credit for it all, I followed a tutorial for the x, and combined it with some of my own stuff.

Glad you like it though :)

<><CoRwIn><>

Member!
Reaction score
Website
groups.msn.com
awesome crap. Btw, if you didn't see that banner I made, is my sigtar even visible? It might be the shitty Geocities hosting it, but I know the link for it isn't broken...
Well if it's just a big X don't flame me :p

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
It is just a small x.

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can someone make me a sig. It would be greatly apprecciated.

Dimensions-whatever fits best
Color-grey background
Pictures-Cloud from FF7 on one side, and a dragon on the other side. If you don't have a kool dragon i'll look for one, yo can pm about it.
effects-great lighting effects.
border-whatever you think is best.
Font-times new roman.
Wording- Sir_Lancelot, where ever it fits best
background- either just grey or some effect that goes nice with the characters and the lighting effect.

If anything else is needed just pm and and i'll get back to you on it. Thanks to whomever is going to make it. I am ever in your gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.