Useful oioi's Orc Strategies

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Have u guys ever heard of the Orc player oioi on U.S. West?
Well let me tell u....he is one of the most unusual players...these kind of players make up new strategies never before heard of and make their own syle and gameplay....Now they are the most enjoyable to watch in replays just simply because they are "different"... Are u one of them? Well here are a list of very useful tips oioi uses when playing Warcraft TFT:

1. Never say "hi" to anyone upon entering a game...it makes u play more "mysteriously"-seriously it does and gives u better gameplay....i've done it before. Also never ever say "i am a noob."

2. Dont be afraid to try new things.... i mean most people play warcraft and never try anything new.... the same build order.... the same heroes.... the same units....come on wats with that?

3. Try to predict ur opponents next move..... the nearest creep in front of their base or gone to attak urs?

4. "Think like a peon." -it makes u think u are an "orc".

5. DO NOT BE ORGANIZED!!! wat i mean is building burrows all in neat lil rows and columns to make it look preety.....NO! ALL perfect targets for blizzard/areaofeffect.....Make ur base look "MEAN" as possible

6. Micro like a B I A T C H!!! Dont u love all that clicking?

7. Get the HH as ur first hero beacuse he is the most wackiest and the best ORC hero - why? hes got one of the best spells of the game polymorph but u can also polymorph heroes yet another thing is u can grab an early gold mine by polying the big creeps and just ur HH and 3 grunts can take on any red creeps on the entire map!!! Get that to the highest lvl as possible and poly away all of the biggest units u see when attacking......2nd hes got heal. The best earliest healing spells in the game! 3rd hes got SerpentWard! This is the most annoying yet the most useful for big encounters- and his ultimate....voodoo which will turn all ur units invurnerable--tahts kik a** rite there! Just remember one thing always-mana potions!!!

8. Acknowledge that Orcs are the most funniest, versitile and powerful force in the whole GAME! BUTTERFLY!!! :butterfly

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by jetlee

7. Get the HH as ur first hero beacuse he is the most wackiest and the best ORC hero - why?
The rest is good except for this. MOST orc players should get the Far Seer. His wolves are unmatched in agility.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
5. DO NOT BE ORGANIZED!!! wat i mean is building burrows all in neat lil rows and columns to make it look preety.....NO! ALL perfect targets for blizzard/areaofeffect.....Make ur base look "MEAN" as possible
The reason ppl put burrows all in a row, in the back, is that they are incredibly easy to kill, and theyre vital. Besides, if your at the point where a puny archmage or bloodmage can stand in front of your base and cast with impunity, you've already lost

Get the HH as ur first hero beacuse he is the most wackiest and the best ORC hero - why? hes got one of the best spells of the game polymorph but u can also polymorph heroes yet another thing is u can grab an early gold mine by polying the big creeps and just ur HH and 3 grunts can take on any red creeps on the entire map!!! Get that to the highest lvl as possible and poly away all of the biggest units u see when attacking......2nd hes got heal. The best earliest healing spells in the game! 3rd hes got SerpentWard! This is the most annoying yet the most useful for big encounters- and his ultimate....voodoo which will turn all ur units invurnerable--tahts kik a** rite there! Just remember one thing always-mana potions!!!
I agree, hex is a great spell, but those high lvl creeps (above lvl 5) have limited magic immunity, which means lvl 1 hex lasts about 2 seconds

HELL YEAH ORCS 4EVA LOK TAR OGAR, FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com

yes
and when you have to call to burows you are hitting the enemy from all kinds of angles and stopping a direct assult right on the front of your base

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Originally posted by Beer $lut
YEa fs always first
jeez cant you make an informative post

yes fs because at start who doesnt want 2 more units in their army. Plus you can tech and creep smaller creeps with wolves and fs

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
we have had like a bajillion threads concerning the cheesemaster.

well i kind of agree with the whole unorganized thing but u should position them so that they can hit units instead of having them in corners of ur base.

though i luv the fs and all. i like sh better in larger games like ffa and 3v3. i rush and place like 3 wards next to enemy peons and run. repeat. plus i find it more important to get voodoo earlier than eq. otherwise stick with fs.

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
new strategy?

Have u ever gone headhunters and raiders?
Well this strategy makes it so u can just rape all melee units.... heres how:

Raiders with their ensare ability can ensare 1 enemy melee unit from battle- thus making it useless becuase it must can in close range to be useful....this have u thought is an almost close ability to the Keeper's spell entangle....this should make u think....if i have 12 raiders maybe 12 entangles at the enemy making 12 melee enemy units immobile and worthless? Thats when the headhunters come into play. Their berserker ability also will help by speeding up their attack when the enemy is ensnared. Try this strat in ur next game- it works best with orc who tend to get mass grunts or just grunts in the beg....or footman too! Great against ne - hunts get raped because hhs got longer range then hunts do:p

Pyroman2388

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com

8. Acknowledge that Orcs are the most funniest, versitile and powerful force in the whole GAME! BUTTERFLY!!! :butterfly
Orc may be funny, but they're not the least bit versile. All u can do with them is use brute force. I don't think they're very strong either... I'd prefer something with more balance and more ways to trick or surprise the enemy... a race like Undead.