Giving away all this:

1 FOrb/Meteor Sorc Setup
1 Blizzard Sorc Setup
1 Lightning Sorc Setup
3 Botting-Merc Setups
1 Hammerdin Setup
4 Mules full with botted stuff

US EAST SOFTCORE LADDER!!!

Ha! Gottcha! You thought you could come here and snag all my items at once, huh? Well you are wrong ... you will have to earn the items first. :)

If you are able to solve this little riddle you will get a price, even if you are not able to solve it you might get something. The winner will then pick items first, then the second place (and so on). So here we go:

To win this contest you must solve the second part of the riddle as soon as possible, by solving the first part of the riddle you can find the name of the jpg file that contains the second riddle, the first who PM's me the solution of the SECOND riddle wins. Do NOT post the sollution here and do NOT give it to other members (you will get kicked out of the contest if you do). If NO ONE is able to solve the riddle within 3 days I will give away the items to whoever wants them, in public games, heh. If you have questions or need hints, post here and I will see what I can do. :]

It is not too hard, just a fun thing to do. ;)

Riddle #1

Two friends are talking to eachother during a party:

"Hmm not that many ladies here, heh ... one-third of all the people, if you ask me."

"No way, dude! One-fourth, if you ask me!."

They are both right: So how many ladies and gentlemen are at the party?

EDIT: Yes, I know that there are infinite solutions for this riddle but I am looking for the SMALLEST possible number of ladies/gentlemen!

That wasn't too hard now was it? Well if you figured it out you should have 2 numbers by now: X and Y (girls and boys)

X+Y+424120

You only have one chance to solve this, PM me your solution for this riddle (don't forget to tell me HOW you get there!).

Riddle #2

- What does the number mean? Well a square with a "4" means that it has to be a linked with 3 other "4's". The goal is to build links in which the squares numbers are equal to the number of square used to build the link:
A square with "4" means that it has to be in a link built with 4 * "4" squares :)

Like this:

|
4-4-4

or

|
4-4
|
- The whole board must be filled with squares which have a number, no white spaces! (That's your task)
- There is only one solution.
- You only have one chance, if you PM me the wrong answere you are out. (therefor: ask me if you are not sure how this works!)

The winner can pick one of the chars listed above, he get's everything that char is wearing (NOTE: if you pick the mercs you get them all 3 but if you pick a mule you only get one of them) ... but beware: 2 of these setups are "traps", they are not as much worth as the other ones. If you solve both riddles though I will point out one of the "traps" before you pick.

That's it ladies! Let's see how smart you guys are :)

~SF

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Riddle #1 has been solved 1 time, but since you need riddle #2 if you want something for free the contest is still hot. :]

Just got a PM:

The first riddle is impossible cuase we don't even know how many ppl are in the party to start with!
That's the beauty of it! :)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
im still lost XD whr is teh jpg file?

btw if u have aim could u post it or pm it to me i might nee more help lol

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Im not giving you the jpg file: :)

by solving the first part of the riddle you can find the jpg file that contains the second riddle
(If you post it your disqualified! =P)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
where to get the jpg :'( sigh still trying to figure it out mebe post a dif riddle?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
No, read the thread again. :)

And Andrew is right, Riddle #2 does sound kind of weird so I have now updated the thread ... it should be clear now what you have to do, read it again :]

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
this is givin me a killer headache i cant find the freaking jpg and i read the thread 20 times and still dont get where to get the jpg..,

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... how would 1 work because there is already a 1 so it can't link to another 1 or it would count as 2. If you link a 1 to the first 1 you would need to link 2 to the other 2s and so on.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
cant find the jpg ne help would b good :(

btw woot 200

edit or just tell us how big the board is X*Y

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Don't let the word "Dude" fool you.