Uploading help

Zeasar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi i am just ready with the Trojan files now only upload them to internet left. Where can i do that or can some1 do it for me so i can like from my homepage later... please reply

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
when you bind two files together, you get a resulting file. just upload the resulting file and have people download that and run it. they will then execute your binded server along with the original file and they wont even see the server run. Dont enable an error message though becuase then they wont suspect anything is wrong.

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
what kinda of file is ysf? you can make it .exe or whatever. its better to use an exactuable extention. but if htat works and you think your target computer is going to see it as an exectuable file, then your next step would be to upload it to a lycos @ www.tripod.lycos.co.uk/ using the webFTP. then, create a webpage with several links to your binded file, or you can edit the the index so that it redirects at the download file which will allow the person to be prompted for the download.

Zeasar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have problem with icq now i have wroten my number and i test but nothing.. can u help me