Upgrade Armor or Strength?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Knowing the armor types is essential to victory. If you know what units are weak against others, you can use certain units to attack only units that they have an advantage over. This helps you in the end.

Kepper_

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm get some ups on armor in melee units (specialy ghouls) its essencial, cause ghouls have few life and more armor points rox ;) but if we are talking about rifles or other ranged it doesnt make sense upgrading the armor first..u are not putting them on tha first line.. so i say melee --> armor | ranged --> atack

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
the rule is easy...all ranged units get attack first. all melee units get armour upgrade...exception ghouls where u do attack first. u don't use ghouls as a tank or meat wall as they are too weak. that's why u upgrade attack and not armour.

although if u go necros u are better upgrading both,

ghouls are only to save the day and serve bodies for skellies they don't stand a change against tauren or other sort of bigger melee. That's why maybe they have the frenzy upgrade which improves the speed of their attack and not armour.

Kepper_

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i always upgrade ghouls armor cause so that they can reach to the enemy ranged units with tha less damage possible and i never ever use ghouls as meat wall...its just giving them easy experience. i just make ghouls in tha beggining of game

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, ghouls need some armor first. They start out with 0! They need at least one armor upgrade to compete with footies and other tier 1 melee.