Unusual question...

Xecutor

Member!
Reaction score
Where on earth is everyone???

I joined Battleforums just a little under a week ago, and I'm interested in the SC Strategy section, but there seems to be no one at any given time except the very extremely rare poster... Is this forum dead, per-chance? :usad

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
No,just sometimes there's no posts :usad. :rainfro.

Xecutor

Member!
Reaction score
Hehe, but I have posted like in 5 or so threads about tactics, strats and opinions that I would have thought would warrant, if not a reply, at least acknowledgment to ONE of the posts by the more skillful BW players on the forum?

Because, I am really looking for feedback on my posts as to whether I said makes sense, even based on previous experience... The strats I posted are what I've learnt over time, but is there anything wrong with what I said? I don't really know; no one really answered ~~

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I'm still in exams, so I can not try to check everything. As for others, well, some are in exams, too, and some are in vacations. Who knows?

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, summer class.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Its summer time now, people aren't as active on their computers.
I know I'm not, with summer hours at work. I'm VERY lucky to have these 2 days off. I must have pissed the manager off or something. lol. Good deal though, I probably won't even have today off! Asshats at work alwasy hurt themselves, or family dies, or some punkass reason to demand off work.

Xecutor

Member!
Reaction score
Understood :)

Hopefully, around August or so there may be more posters active since that would be near the end of summer, and school would not have started yet (but will do so soon).

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I'm free all the time. If you play in west, /w LasTDRuiD
I'd like some TvP =]
(assuming that you play P)

P.S. - I become nocturnal in summer, 12:00 am ~ 8:00 am is the time I usually go online,
so I wake up really really late, like 4:00 am.
(Notice that I posted this thing at 5:14 am E/T :frustrate, this tells that I'm not lying!! and it's a really bad habit to have)
So you'll hardly ever see me playing on b.net in afternoon. But if you still wanna play, PM me.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
a@... said:
I'm free all the time. If you play in west, /w LasTDRuiD
I'd like some TvP =]
(assuming that you play P)

P.S. - I become nocturnal in summer, 12:00 am ~ 8:00 am is the time I usually go online,
so I wake up really really late, like 4:00 am.
(Notice that I posted this thing at 5:14 am E/T :frustrate, this tells that I'm not lying!! and it's a really bad habit to have)
So you'll hardly ever see me playing on b.net in afternoon. But if you still wanna play, PM me.
May I ask how old you are?
I bet you are quite young.
The older you get the less free time you have.
It sucks, but that's how it works.
Or so I've noticed.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Cappy said:
May I ask how old you are?
I bet you are quite young.
The older you get the less free time you have.
It sucks, but that's how it works.
Or so I've noticed.

Seventeen, turning eighteen in this october.
It's just that w/o school, my life gets unstable, but hey, who likes to go to school monday thru friday?
Not me or anybody I know.
I know it is a really bad habit, I've been doing this since the vacation started (like a month ago), so I'm trying hard not to become nocturnal, and get back to the previous state when I was normal.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Be scared young man! Once the nightlife has you it doesn't let go without a fight. I would know. Working late hours, you just don't get to bed as soon as you want. Then before you know it its 2 A.M. and your wondering why no one has replied to your posts on the forums. lol. Yeah, I just explained myself right there in these few lines.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
SC is getting old. That's the explanation. I'm pretty keen for SC:Ghost, then i might post in here more often :D

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
SC is getting old. That's the explanation. I'm pretty keen for SC:Ghost, then i might post in here more often :D
Nope, the reason that I stay up late is so that I can find more people to play SC on b.net. People from Asia/Europe log in more often after midnight (meaning U.S. E/T midnight) than they do in afternoon (meaning U.S. E/T afternoon) b/c the time thingy is kinda opposite to what it is in US. And people from the U.S. barely play SC so I never bother to go on b.net, I just wait til more people come.