Unregesterd stole my shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first of all, i want to know why you trusted me? I never did anything to make you trust me... if you do stupid stuff like that, yeah, it'll get stolen. That's life. You don't walk into the middle of the street with a million bucks and drop it and say "I'll be right back, dont touch it." without all the hobos (like me) stealing it. That's also why you don't go to Canada with pants. Things get stolen, get used to it. Don't trust anybody except yourself.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Becoz Canucks have never seen pants before and they'd want them. To, you know, hide their shame. But they'd still need a cover for the rest of their bodies.

rdog

Reaction score
Haha whatta a moron....sorry but that was dumb...heh I will help you xfer? gotta windforce?

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you play diablo also, and plus we're as lazy as you are stupid. don't you EVER drop such nice items infront of a hobo like me. jeez, what was going through your head?

Dru

Reaction score
Man That sux. I just klnow stealing peoplse shit is swrong hey Age Ill help you outy iwht some items.
Peace

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dru, my account has been hacked many times. My items stolen before. However, this guy just decided to drop items. Do not reward his stupidity. Lessons must be learned.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What I hate is when your Xfering with a friend and his disgruntled friend comes in and takes MY stuff.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grrrr.....tell me about it. Been there, done that. Luckily, he was a kid at my school, and I made a few..."threats"....uh. Lets just say, I got my stuff back. I told him if he didn't do it, I'd send him back to the Stone age. And he didn't wanna go to Canada. ;)

ADA)CL(Pimp

Reaction score
unregistered stole my shit

i agree i think he should not have trusted some 1 he doesnt know

Status
Not open for further replies.