Unprotected Map Posting/Not Allowed Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Unallowed topic discussions on Warcraftforums.com

Numerous amount of people here have gotten warnings or banned for these kind of topics and/or responses. I am personally getting sick of it and it should stop. If you have been linked to this sticky, you need to fix your topic ideas.

Unprotected maps:The threat of the map depends.

DoTa for example would be a worser threat than Hero Line War 9.3 (it sux :p).
Or X Hero Siege 3.3 is a worse threat than having Sheep Tag. We don't want to infringe the mapmaker's beautiful maps and I will show no mercy for the next generation of people who do this. I maybe acting like a forum nazi, but we don't want to support hacks or topics of that nature.

Also, no posting about HOW TO unprotect maps! WE still don't want to start a hacking trend if you catch my drift.

These are ok:
The map is open source
Posting a crappy but common map, like HLW 9.3 or Sheep Tag.
You made the map, prove it though before you post it.
Map Development - you want someone to figure out a problem you have.

For the Map Development, figure it out on your own and then post the map. Also include "psuedo code" (programmers slang for description of triggers) so we can easily get your point across. You may have 1500+ functions in your map, and we need to know what you are doing :D.

CD-KEYs
There is also no discussions allowed to talk about asking for CD Keys, where to buy them (warez brand), how to extract them, etc. We are here to help and have friendly discussions, not to promote hacking :p

WAREZ
This is an illegal offence as it revolves around stealing. This includes any pirated software, pirated cd keys, pirated applications ANYTHING that needed to be payed. If you can't find it, go to a store and buy it. It may seem expensive, but its not illegal. Unless you five finger discount it, then you are stealing :p

Thanks try not to start and/or repeat!
~Hellwolf_36
PS: VOTE FOR WARCRAFT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.