Universal disturbance

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pyro: hay who are you?
Igor: im Igor, i saw you people get that core and i figured you were also trying to stop the univers from crashing.
Adrew: Did bubbles send you?
Igor: yes i met bubbles, but i have been trying to stop the universal meltdown befor meeting him. he told me that the 4 people he had on it were pethedic and couldnt even beat a pack of wolves.
Pyro: hay! he called me pethedic!
Igor: yes he also said someone named pyro kept ****ign everything up.
Pyro: damn im goign to kill him!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Igor: If you can find him, i dont know there the hell he has gone. Well anyways, what now? Bubbles told me that i should listen to you in all the Universe Disturbense matters.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*Andrew still on the ground*

Andrew: Thank you, Igor. I may have been severely injured if you hadn't saved me.

*Walks over to Pyro*

Andrew: Pyro what do you think, can we trust him?
Can We trust him, He looks very suspicious

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pyro: man your worry to much. if bubbles sent him we can trust him.
Andrew: i dont worry to much, and we dont know if this gu ywas really sent by bubbles. and if you really think about it how much can we trust bubbles? we just met him and he puts us on this quest.
igor: everything ok?
Pyro: ya andrew just worrying about stupied shit to much.
Igor: so were are we suposed to go now?
Pyro: well we are just looking for cores, we already got one see. *takes the core out of his pocket and shows it to igor.*
Igor: i see, so how do we find these.
Pyro: we have a gameboys that can detect cores. then we also have flash lights to see waygates, and gems to clouse waygates. but we cant clouse waygates without a core. so we find cores put them in the gateways then clouse them. thats how we are suposed to stop the univers from crashing.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Igor: Alright, lets move on then, what does your gameboy tell you? Shit, saving the world with a couple of kids and a magical gameboy, times sure have changed.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc backith :>)

ThERat

Reaction score
Hay i was wondering if i could join, so do i write an entrence for my char or wait for one?

name:Rat
race: Dark Creature
height: 5'8''
class: Mage

appearance: His Hair is purple and about shoulder length. he is pretty skinny. He has green eyes and wears black robes. He used to carry a staff but he saved a creat preist and he imbuined the staff inside of him so he can use his magic in his fingers and palms.

spells:
Darkness - makes the sun, moon, and stars go out leaving the earth in utter darkness for 5 minuts.

Poison shield - Casts a orb of poison gasses around him who ever touches it with there bare skin will have dammage done. The shield lasts about 1-5 mins depending on the power used to create it. The shield protects against all weak spells, and some medium spells and almost no strong spells. This shield does not protect against physcal attacks

Blast - Sends a powerful blast of magic out of palms twards victum, the more powerful the blast the harder it is to controll. This takes a very big strain on him and usually cant cast another spell for a little while.

Metal Shield - protects against all weak physcal attacks and most medium attacks, and some strong attacks. This uses alot of magic and he can not usually preform any spells after this for a while.

Sword - Can pull a sword out of thin air to use as long as he still has magic to burn. and lasts 5 minuts after all magic is spent.

Burning disk - Can creat a burning disk with magic, the power of the disk depends on the amount of magic put into it.

Fly - Self explanatory

Convert - Can revive creatures ( not players) to fight with him.

Heal - Can Heal minor wounds on him or team members

Covenent - Creats a very powerful blast - can only be used once every week. after he uses this he can not cast spells the rest of the day and falls asleep afterword.

background info: Unknown , when ever the subject is brought up , he gets quiet and trys to change the subject.