Universal disturbance

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The universe has five dimensions all separated so nothing can pass threw them until a group of scientists from Earth in the solar dimension found a way to open a gateway that could make such things possible. But this caused an off balance in the dimension and all of the gateways they have opened must be closed or time and space will crash perishing all things from all the dimensions.

Delaware, Wilmington, U.S.A, earth, solar dimension, the universe...

Joe Marion (better know as Pyro) was riding his bike around the naber hood doing back flips on flat ground going hundreds of feet in the air of small ramps (ya I wish, I was really doing face plants everywhere). When set up a ramp to try and jump over his house. He sped off the ramp and he was going to make it. but when he was right above his house he just... disappeared. What happened was over his house was a gateway to the third dimension. He found himself in a strange place and a figure in a black rob oprached him.
Dude In Black Robe: you must team up with 3 other warriors to save the universe.
Pyro: wa? Who are they and who are these 3 other people I need to team up with?
Dude In Black Robe: you will not be told their names yet but when you join up with them I will come back and give you farther instructions.
Pyro: ok but what’s your name anyway? I’m not going to stand here calling you “Dude In Black Robeâ€.
Dude In Black Robe: call me bubbles.
Pyro: Bubbles? What the ****?
Bubbles: now go find them 3 warriors. *disappeared*
Pyro: wow I really sunk low by taking orders from some dude in a black rob named bubbles...

Ok we will start when we have 3 people... yup the 3 warriors bubbles were talking about. (lol bubbles looks like I fitted some comedy into this RP) you can use any kind of race with any kind of powers just no ultimately powerful guys and incase anyone has a planes walker (BAM!) he cant planes walk between dimensions. just to let you know once we have everyone bubbles will give us somethign used for clousing gateways and exsplain stuff we have to do first befor clousing a gateway.

Ok now all that’s left is my guy who happens to be me :)

Name: Pyro (real name Joe Marion)
Race: human
Class: Pyro
Appearance: (ok this is what I really look like burns and all, btw the cloths I wear in this description is my school uniform) Brown hair brownish eyes a nasty burn on my right arm from a nasty fire accident. Wight shirt navy blue pants and gray under shirt. About 6 feet tall.
Weapons: Sword, flair gun, roman candle(uses flair gun and romen candle as a fun way to kill enemies.)
Abilities: can shoot fire balls out of his hands.
personality: (ok read this part study it know it if you mess me up i will cut off your head fill it with gasoline and flick a match into it!) I am not someone who plans for my futer. i do everything for the moment and give a rats ass about next week or how i will be afected by the things i do. dont take shit from nobody. do immuter things. slid down mud hills on trash can lids for exsample. (i did do that befor) im also reckles and put my life on the line for a little fun every now and then.
Story: was always fascinated with fire ever since just a little kid. goes to junk yard sometimes to blow things up. Almost burn my house down weekly. Favorit thing in the world is a roman candle.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Universal Disturbance

The universe has five dimensions all separated so nothing can travel to the other dimensions, until a group of scientists from Earth in our Solar System found a way to open a gateway that could make such things possible. But this caused an off balance in the dimension and all of the gateways they have opened must be closed or time and space will crash perishing all things from all the dimensions.

Delaware, Wilmington, U.S.A, earth, second dimension, the universe...

Joe Marion (better know as Pyro) was riding his bike around the neighborhood doing back flips on flat ground going hundreds of feet in the air of small ramps (ya I wish, I was really doing face plants everywhere), when set up a ramp to try and jump over his house. He sped off the ramp and he was going to make it. but when he was right above his house he just... disappeared. What happened was over his house was a gateway to the third dimension. He found himself in a strange place and a figure in a black robe approached him.

Black Figure: You must team up with three other warriors to save the universe.
Pyro: Wha?! Who are they and who are these 3 other people I need to team up with?
Black Figure: You will not be told their names yet, but when you join up with them I will come back and give you further instructions.
Pyro: ok but what’s your name anyway? I’m not going to stand here calling you “Dude In Black Robeâ€.
Dude In Black Robe: call me bubbles.
Pyro: Bubbles? What the ****?
Bubbles: Now go find them 3 warriors. *disappears*
Pyro: Wow I really sunk low by taking orders from some dude in a black rob named bubbles...

Ok we will start when we have 3 people... yup the 3 warriors bubbles were talking about. (lol bubbles looks like I fitted some comedy into this RP) you can use any kind of race with any kind of powers just no ultimately powerful guys and incase anyone has a planes walker (BAM!) he cant planes walk between dimensions. just to let you know once we have everyone bubbles will give us somethign used for clousing gateways and exsplain stuff we have to do first befor clousing a gateway.

Ok now all that’s left is my guy who happens to be me

Name: Pyro (real name Joe Marion)
Race: human
Class: Pyro
Appearance: (ok this is what I really look like burns and all, btw the cloths I wear in this description is my school uniform) Brown hair brownish eyes a nasty burn on my right arm from a nasty fire accident. Wight shirt navy blue pants and gray under shirt. About 6 feet tall.
Weapons: Sword, flair gun, roman candle(uses flair gun and romen candle as a fun way to kill enemies.)
Abilities: can shoot fire balls out of his hands.
Personality: (ok read this part study it know it if you mess me up i will cut off your head fill it with gasoline and flick a match into it!) I am not someone who plans for my futer. i do everything for the moment and give a rats ass about next week or how i will be afected by the things i do. dont take shit from nobody. do immuter things. slid down mud hills on trash can lids for exsample. (i did do that befor) im also reckles and put my life on the line for a little fun every now and then.
Story: was always fascinated with fire ever since just a little kid. goes to junk yard sometimes to blow things up. Almost burn my house down weekly. Favorit thing in the world is a roman candle.

Personality: I am not someone who plans for my future, I do everything for the moment, and give rats ass about next week or how I will be affected by the things I do. I dont take shit from nobody, Do immature things. Slid down mud hills on trash can lids for example. (I did that before) Im also reckles and put my life on the line for a little fun every now and then.

(5 Mins)
Name: Auto Parse
Race: Robotic
Class: RD3-666
Appearance: Gold Tint on the metal and basically metal everywhere. Human-like shape around 4'8 Feet tall, circular and lots of screws at the edges of the circular body.
Weapons: Metal Arm
Armour: Metal Body
Abilities/Skills:
Laser Spin: Lasers pop out everyone of the body damaging everything in its way.
Melding: If there is metal on the ground or is loose off the wall, can meld it to anything he wishes it to be. Can also attach it to itself to repair any damages or add a layer of protection.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh my god you little ****ing dumb ass i told you I DONT WANT YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can a mod please edit his post so that it doesnt have a revishion of my story. and you called him black figure instead of dude in black rob dumb ass.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
STOP STEALIN LINES FROM LOVE HINA DATING SIM

Name: Khal Dragonis
Race: Human?
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 180lbs
Distinguishing marks: 6 inch scar across chest from Hyuko. History: Met up with Torque and thus became a bounty hunter as his recruiter. Met Soulwolf while searching for a bounty. His hardest bounty was the Demon named Slaggar. Slaggar was slain but Khal had met up with Hyuko and Lucifer. He offered his soul to Hyuko and thus became his slave. Hyuko gave him the task of slaying his closest friend Torque with a knife and this was almost accomplished had it not been for Hyuko's trechery. He attacked Khal which led Khal to beleive that his master had turned agaisnt him. Khal then died from the battle between him and Lucifer in order to save Torque from losing his soul. Khal died with these last words: "I'll be back" *dies laughing* Khal came back and has no memory of his service to Hyuko and still has no emotions from losing his soul.
Transformations: Khal (normal state), Child form (smaller but faster), Enrage (stronger faster), Slave (loses emotions but gets stronger every kill), Angel (gains intellegence but loses speed and power)

Bubbles: Hello Khal
Khal: the hell?
Bubbles: names bubbles came here to tell ya about a bounty
Khal: bounty? I likes bounties. wuts the pay
Bubbles: umm havent decided but u gotta team up with 3 other dudes to save the universe
Khal: sounds like a hoax
Bubbles no hoax just lots of cash for a reward
Khal: ...deal as long as i get to rip ur head off when i finish
Bubbles: ulp... ok go on have fun

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pyro: *sees someone from a distance and runs up to him.* are you one of the people bubbles said i had to meet?
Khal: i gusse so, he said i need to meet 3 people i gusse your one of em. *notices flare gun and romen candle* what are those for?
Pyro: oh i use these to kill enemies with fire, im a pyro junky my name is pyro/
Khal: my name is khal

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*a blurry figure appears in front of pyro. slowly becoming more clear. as the figure comes into clear vision, pyro looks up to see a tall man.*

Pyro: Wha...?Where the Hell did you come from?

Unknown Figure: Well know you seem to be meeting plenty of mysterious people lately haven't you. *breaks into a big smile* I am Andrew. I was blessed with my teleportation powers at an early age. I am a mutant, and I have learned to hone my skills with the sword*pyro looks at the beastly sword in the hilt on Andrew's back*and I also have a little training with a hand gun, my accuracy isn't to good though. *Andrew frowns*

Pyro: So umm...

Andrew: Yes I have met bubbles. I met him long ago in a church. he is the one who blessed me with my teleportation.

Vital Statistics for Andrew:
Name: Andrew
Race: Mutant Human
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175
Special techniques: Teleportation (can teleport within 3 square mile radius)
Bio: At a young age Andrew was one who never listened to anyone. His parents could barely handle him. At school he had a handler or someone to make sure he stayed out of trouble. Andrew sick of his old life ran away from home at 14. He met bubbles on his journey, and afterwards he could teleport. Andrew trained very much with a sword that was also given to him by Bubbles. The sword unbeknownest to him has a special elemental rune in it, the rune of ice. Andrew has no idea the powers that sword holds for him.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: ok i need an intro for fino fantacies person now.

BOT: bubbles: *searches around the land for auto parse, he sees someone that looks like a robot and figures its him. bubbles apears infront of him.* are you auto parse?
Auto Parse: ya, who are you?
Bubbles: my name is bubbles i have come to tell you that you need to save the universe with three other wariors named pyro, khal, and andrew.
Auto parse: were do i fidn these three people.
bubbles: one seocund *sticks his hands out and a blue light comes out of them and covers auto, auto starts ro fade away*
Auto: *auto apears infront of three other people*
Pyro: hay have you met bubbles to?
Auto: yes, i supose your the three people he has talked about.
Bubbles: *apears infront of them* ok now that you are all together its tiem to start your mission. *pulls a shiny clear jewl out of his pocket* this is a special gem used for clousing agteways. there are thousands of gate ways around each demenshion so it wont be easy to find them, also sence they are invisible you will have some real proublems with this. so thats why you will also need this *pulls soemthign that looks like a game boy.* this can home in on the energy that comes from gate ways, see the blinky stuff on the screen is were portals are *points to a blue spot on the screen*. now sence gate ways are invisible you will need this *pulls out something that looks liek a flash light and clicks a button. a green light coems out of it, he points it to the left and the party can see a round purple thing.* now that purple thing is a gate way. you need to find and closue all the gate ways you can because if there are to many holes between demenshions the universale structer will crash ending everything in exsistance. now i will show you how to use a gem. *puts the gameboy and flashlight back in his pocket leaving only the gem left in his hand. he points it at the gate way and a blue beam of light shoots out of it going into the gate way. the gate way becomes smaller and smaller untill there is nothing left.* now not all gateways will be so easy to clouse, the three sientists may have put holds on some gateways to stop them from crashing. they made holds by taking out the core of the gateway, they have hindden cores all over difrent demenshions. any core can undo holds on any gate way. i gateway cant be fixed by just one exsact core get what i am saying?
Pyro: ya if they take a core from gateway A and Gateway B i can put the core from gate way A in gateway B to fix it.
Bubbles: yes liek that. now you find cores wiht the gameboy *puts gem back in pocket and pulls out the gameboy* simply press A to search for cores and B to search for gateways. to use a core simply throw it into the gateway then use the flashlight to closue it. now do you all know what to do?
Everyone: yes.
Bubbles ok good luck to you *bubbles dissapears and there are 4 gameboys 4 gems and 4 flash lights left behind. everyone from the party takes one*
Pyro: *looks at his and sees a core.* hay there is a core closue by. *he looks to his left and sees a tower* its up there in that tower... man! we have to go up in a tower i was hoping we could just find cores laying around in the dirt.
Khal: ha, that would make things easyer on us eh?
Pyro: ya... well lets go.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Andrew: Umm, lets go where?
Pyro: Ahh, I don't know,Bubbles never said
Andrew: you dumbass! you must be ****ing kidding me!
Pyro: Hey! If bubbles need to tell us, he would have.
*So they just walk off, in a line, Andrew pissed is dragging along eyeing pyro loathingly*

OOC: Yeah so I knda created a conflict to keep the story a little interesting, Pyro_Junky, you need to kinda direct us, just a little.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
>

Originally posted by pyro_junky

Pyro: *looks at his and sees a core.* hay there is a core closue by. *he looks to his left and sees a tower* its up there in that tower... man! we have to go up in a tower i was hoping we could just find cores laying around in the dirt.
i did give us a place to go... the tower pyro found on his gameboy :p so anyway i will just make pyro say it again.

Pyro: ya i do wish bubbles gave us a little bit of a better idea on were to find things. *looks at game boy and searches the area for a core* hay there is a core over there... *looks at were the gameboy is indicating the core was.* damn it, its in a tower. well lets go. *the party walks over to the tower. they stand infront of a giant door.* so should we just push it open?
Andrew: looks pretty big, do you think we can.
Pyro: sure, dont under estimate me. i bet i can open this by myself *starts pushing on the door without anyl luck*
Andrew: *muders soemthing under his breath*
party: *everyone watches pyro try his best to push the door open*
Pyro:*stops pushing the door and takes a few deep breats* ok i need help. *everyone starts pushing on the door and it starts to slowly open. when they were inside they looked up, the tower had nothing in it but a spirle stair case goeing to a trap door in the roof.* ok... this doesnt look to hard.
Andrew: we should be carefull this structur looks old the stairs might break.
Pyro: ah, dont worry so much *starts walking up the stairs, he goes up about 20 steps * see nothing to be afraid of *stomps on a step a few time.* see i bet i can jump on it without it breaking.
Adrew: thats not such a good idea
Khal: ya pyro andrew right those steps dont look like they can stand much.
Pyro: you people worry to much *stars jumping on the stairs* see im fine. *springs off the stairs landing on a lower set.* see im... *stairs start makign a cracking sound* oh shit. cracks start forming all over the stari case.
auto: Pyro get off of there!
Pyro: *jumps off the stair case and they all run out the door almost being crushed by fallign rocks. the door way was now blocked by rocks so they couldnt get in, or up to the core if they coudl get in. * um.... oops?
Andrew: pyro how are we goign to get the core now?
Pyro: thats easy, we climb to the top of the tower, blow a hole in the roof grab the core then leave.
andrew: ok i will tellaport up to the core *andrew tellaports into the tower and sees a yellow ball the size of a base ball that had a bright glow. he picked it up, it felt warm in his hand. he tellaported back down to everyone else* ok this is it. and pyro please no more showing off, we really dont care if you can open a door by yourself or jump on stairs.
Pyro: what ever. *pyro really felt stupied for busting up the stairs liek that but decieded not to say anything about it and mabye everyoen woudl forget. he just cant help acting that way soemtimes its just natural to him.*

OOC: ok we got a core :)

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
OOC: Aww, come on, no fighting :( Well I am adding fighting just to liven it up, and where is everyone??

*as the group starts to walk a huge howl is heard. Suddenly, Andrew vanishes and everyone else gets into a fighting stance*
Pyro:pfft...as soon as the fighting comes he runs off.
*A huge pack of wolves come and they all start running at the party*
Pyro: Ok everyone! Let's enjoy ourselves a little!
*Pyro runs at one head on, and as soon as he swipes at it, it teleports behind him.*
Andrew: Pyro duck!
*Pyro jumps to the side, good thing he did too, because Andrew fired his handgun and hit the wolf in the leg, right where Pyro would have been. The wolf goes down with a loud yelp. Pyro turns around and slays the wolf with no mercy.*
Pyro: Don't ever fire that gun around me. Got it!
Andrew: I was just trying to save you
Pyro: I don't care! you almost killed me.
*Suddenly the three wolfs left all grow drastically, surrounding all but Andrew. Andrew instantly appears at Pyro's side*
Andrew: Alright get ready guys...

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pyro: i got this *takes out his flair gun*
Andrew: NO!
Pyro: *fires it but the wolves all move out of the way. the area is covered with a thick cloud of smoke.* were are they i cant see.
Andrew: you can see you filled this place up with smoke! and the wolves have better sences then us so you just put the odds against us. learn to think befor you act.
Pyro: im getting tired of you, why bubbles put you in this team is beyond me!
Khal: would you two just shut up! *pyro is pounced on the ground by a wolf he couldnt see*

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahah it says universal disturbance that sounds Arcaney! they must have just read the title.... try pming x31243572863287643724956t4

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahah it says universal disturbance that sounds Arcaney! they must have just read the title.... try pming x31243572863287643724956t4

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by pyro_junky
wtf? it was in role players how did it get in arcain? damn mods now i see what skuzzy is talkign about.
They restore a lot of threads, but somehow got them misplaced...I've had like 3 or 4 that went to random places...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I join, i use Igor.

Name: Igor Vasielevich Orlov
Race: Human
Class: warrior/windseer
Height:6'2''
Weight: 180
Weapon: Shashka, 2 handed sword, length 3 feet, has unknown inscriptions near the base. A light lever armor
Abilities: warcry, strengthens him and his allies during battle
whirwind, ability to spin his blade continiously for a period of time in order to either block any melee enemy attack (sword, axe, arrow) or attack the enemies all around him withing the 3 feet radius. Tornado, the air starts to spin around Igor and evryone within the radius is raised high above the ground, and is smashed against the earth after Igor stops the spell. Vacuum, makes air move away from a certain area, making a vaccum there all who need to breath slowly die. Airblast, he cuts the air with his sword shashka in the direction of his enemies, and a powerful wind hits them to the ground, crushing their bones, organs and armor. Also uses wind spells.
Appearance: White, strong, has a ritualistic tatu on his forehead, painted in red.
Personality: Neutral, does whatever gives him money or fame.
History: He was a son of a tribal leader, but was cast out of his tribe then a man named Trunski Habeltog killed his father and took the leadership. Being 13 and alone Igro quickly learned the way of the plains and mastered a weapon of his father that was passed down in his family generation from generation. The stars on the day he was born spoke of a new God who shall rise from his mortality and rule all of the earth.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*Andrew slashes the wolf who pounced on Pyro*
Andrew: Guys hold your own while the smoke is here.
*Andrew teleports out of the smoke, looking all he sees is smoke and he watches as it slowly clears. When the smoke is about gone Andrew returns to the battle seeing his teammates all battle weary, Andrew decapites one wolf and the next smacks Andrew's sword out of his hand*
Andrew: Kapono!
*Andrew sees the sword's blade glow a ice bluish color and stabs into a tree. the tree instantly turns into Ice. Meanwhile, Andrew is pounced on by the wolf.*
Andrew: Someone help me!!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*a wind starts blowing with a great strength, suddenly a warrior appears out of nothere, he slashes the air, his sword is pointing at the wolf, the wind builds up near warrior's blade, and then it is realized the wolf was thrown away and hit the grouned 20 feet awa from Andrew, the wolf slowly starts getting up*

Igor: better now? No time to ask questions, finish him.