United States of Tara

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone watching this show?

It's a showtime original, about a woman who has DID (dissociative identity disorder). It basically revolves around her and her family..and all of them just deal with her other personalities as they show up..which of course are all crazy.

I like it this show though. It's fairly funny..and I like the actress who plays Tara. She's so unconventional and normal looking..it's amazing. The acting is great..imho..

My only complaint is that isn't longer. It's only 30 mins an episode ;(

There's only been 3 episodes so far, but I find it pretty entertaining. Anyone else like this show?

You can watch episodes here btw Showtime: United States of Tara Official Site: Episode Guide

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I've seen dozens of previews for it, read articles in my magazines (Entertainment and shit) about it, and have seen the bitch that plays the main chick on spotlights all over hollywood recently.

And the show is still terrible. It's got an OK premise I suppose, but the way they do it is retarded and incredibly forced. Not to mention that they decided to pick 4 completely random and completely different personalities that all clash with each other, it just ...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I still like it. Though I do see it's faults..some of it does seem a bit forced. Tis' still entertaining though, imho.