Unit Speed Listings?

Vindexus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do you guys know of any websites that list unit speeds? Which ones are faster/slower and what not.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
speeds? There are no listings how "quickly" a units frames re-draw themselves inside hte game sry. But, if you use common sence you can think about it and figure what units are faster than others.

Vindexus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, i want to know which units move the fastest in the game. I know I could figure out which units move the fastest but if there was a site about it, i'd rather not.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
do this: make a map that has all the units on the botom in a straight row, then have them fly to the top and take a few screenshots.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Why do you want to know this information. Is it to make a map or just soemthing you think will help you in the future?

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
the only reason it would help, is if it allowed you to do controlled triggesr which never work anyways, i hav eno time to explain this right now but i'll write it down lur.

billbillbill

Reaction score
sry for the necro, but this is actually a really good question. Anyone know if unupgraded hydras or goons fhave aster movement speed? thanks.

oh this is my first post here btw. :D